Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

PDC Player Profiles
The PDC have been working on uploading profiles of their players and have done a cracking job so far IMO.
This should hopefully be kept up to date and more players added as time goes on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

PDC PLAYER PROFILES
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one - never noticed that on the PDC site before - excellent addition
That looks good
Looks great and have 'stuck' the thread.
Great little bit of reading here!

I was just inquiring about pro players darts and weights, and here we have it, along with a neat bio attached.

Cheers thanks for the share

Well I definitely didn’t know Steven Bunting played with 12 gram darts.
Only half the card holders? I wonder how they decided who makes the cut?
(03-11-2019, 09:07 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote: Only half the card holders? I wonder how they decided who makes the cut?

Hmmm!

Will do some digging my self, but im sure a bump will result in a few suggestions.

Cheers!
When i originally posted the link there was only a few of the players profiles..seems to be an ongoing work in progress by them
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-11-2019, 02:44 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Well I definitely didn’t know Steven Bunting played with 12 gram darts.

Crazy, isn't it!! I am really tempted to get a set, just to see how they throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Barrels: Designa Mega Grip 23g
Stems: L Style Straight 260
Flights: L Style Shape
(03-12-2019, 04:22 PM)jturley501 Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 02:44 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Well I definitely didn’t know Steven Bunting played with 12 gram darts.

Crazy, isn't it!! I am really tempted to get a set, just to see how they throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

12 grams.. pfff that's like throwing a feather!
Current darts: Daytona Fire DF-01  (21g)
Shaft:            Short Harrows Supergrip (black&gold)
Flights:          Std Amazon (black)

180's
2018: 2
2019: 14