Inaugural World Legends Match Play Darts
Came across this quite by accident, happening Saturday in Norwich.  Seems an odd mix for legends  Rolleyes

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/world-leg...0708302629
inaugural World Legends Match Play Darts

inaugural World Legends Match Play Darts
Five World Champions playing, so not too shabby. Smile
Seems VIP tickets are sold out, anybody familiar with the venue?
It's an exhibition event - Lord Russell Baker has been doing these things for a few years now. I think the only reason it is being called an inaugural event is because I believe it used to be called the Norwich Masters or Norfolk Masters, so presumably this is the first time it's been called Matchplay. From memory I'm sure Steve Beaton won one of these things before.
Wonder who this Darren Fitton bloke is?? Darryl's long lost twin brother?
Picture of the venue (Epic Studios) being prepared on the DartsNutz FB page.  Looks an intimate setting to see some great darts!
As the name would suggest it's an old TV studio - when I lived up in Norwich in the early 1980's it used to be owned by Anglia TV. Anglia's main HQ was another place in the middle of the city (which I believe they still own) where they recorded several light entertainment shows, and I think they used the Magdalen Street studios for their newsroom and studios which is most likely why it looks so intimate.