L-Style
(11-02-2018, 11:05 AM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Hi Chappers,

im using the metal caps, the weight is negligible. If you need a heavier rear end there are special extra heavy caps to help a bit. Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(11-02-2018, 03:59 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks, I've just put my order in, added some metal caps to it.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
Thanks for the info everyone, very helpful. I've ordered and gone for the carbon silent, metal caps and standard flights. I think I'm going to try the flights and caps with some Target Pro Grip Spins too and see how they work out, could be a good back up option if I can't afford to stock up on more carbon shafts.

Edit: ordered from DC last night, arrived already Smile

Looking forward to trying out my haul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps 
I ordered a selection of flights and short stems ( also from DC), Just to give them a whirl, as it stands I use Clear fixed short with black "dimple" SHAPE flights in my match darts,  I use a short spinner with Rocket flights in my DPC Extremes, and a fixed clear short and black pear in my DPC dual grips,  they just seem to work well in their individual set up but will not work when I swap between darts ??!!,

And for reference my Son uses Short carbon stems with Yellow "shape" and loves them,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I used the Dimple Shape Flights.
They are very durable. They last very long.
The con for me is that they are not in the No.2 Shape.
I wasn’t happy to learn that the Carbon stems are mostly plastic with only the flight holder being carbon.
I do appreciate the huge selection of flight designs and enhanced shapes offered by and for Lstyle.
The carbon silent spin is slightly heavier than nylon and that works well to balance out conversation points when needed.
Weighted champagne caps are a nice feature too.

Hope the shafts are working out for you, Chappers.

cheers
you should definitely use the metal caps
(02-20-2019, 10:17 PM)ME27 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I use the plastic ones with no problem  Smile
(02-20-2019, 10:36 PM)bkbum Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I find i have to use the metal caps with steel tip darts. the plastic are fine with soft tip though.
(02-20-2019, 10:36 PM)bkbum Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I started with plastic but with one of my first throws the point went straight through the cap, as one of the reasons for buying was to prevent Robin Hoods I thought I'd better switch! No problems since, I love the flights and I've just bought a couple of sets of the dimple ones to try.
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Gold champagne caps