Winmau vanquish?
Anybody use the Winmau vanquish darts? Looking at the Winmau site the grip looks to be similar to the newest gen 3 Jamie lewis darts which i use now. I have a set of One80 night hunters on the way, but if those don’t work out i may be interested in the vanquish

[Image: 94f0d38d269898c9c790794624bdb749.jpg]

[Image: bbc7e1e138f748d2911df2f91f754874.jpg]

Here’s pictures of the vanquish and the Jamie lewis darts, they look similar but the Rasta’s look to maybe have deeper cuts so I’d think they might have more grip. Not sure if i want to go with less grip because I’m already gripping half of the smooth section the rear on the Rastas.

Any opinions/thoughts are welcome
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Just realized these are 54mm long so i doubt I’m going to try them. I’ll still take any opinions if anybody has some
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(10-31-2018, 06:47 AM)John_B Wrote: Anybody use the Winmau vanquish darts? Looking at the Winmau site the grip looks to be similar to the newest gen 3 Jamie lewis darts which i use now. I have a set of One80 night hunters on the way, but if those don’t work out i may be interested in the vanquish

Here’s pictures of the vanquish and the Jamie lewis darts, they look similar but the Rasta’s look to maybe have deeper cuts so I’d think they might have more grip. Not sure if i want to go with less grip because I’m already gripping half of the smooth section the rear on the Rastas.

Any opinions/thoughts are welcome

Hey John, how are you getting along with the Rastas? Thinking of getting these, but am afraid I might have the same issue with the rear smooth section. Also, has the coating worn at all? Cheers.
Hope you don't mind me cutting in on the dance, I have older Rasta's with black coating and they are wearing ok. No chipping of the paint at all. I do see some wear on the tops of the rings from close groupings but it doesn't take anything from the darts at all.
Looking at the pics of these Rasta's I might have to spring for a set in 2019.
You could opt for the Red Dragon Razor Edge model - looks the same but without the smooth bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current set up:
Darts: Unicorn Kyle Anderson 23g
Stem: Clic medium
Flight: Clic
How about these John
[Image: kmy5fzx.jpg]
51 mm x 6.4 mm and I have a set that could be yours for ten pound plus P&P
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average