Show Us Your Three Bullseyes
(05-06-2019, 02:33 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Lol
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me ..... I find bliss in my confusion.   

(05-06-2019, 12:40 AM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Don’t have  a camera or you just have photographic memory ? Lol or you just too cool huh?
Your share was good though , I wouldn’t take pics in a game...I defintily wouldn’t be able to or try to hit tdb in a game lol and I’ve never had a 180 in a 501 alone or competing
.at practice at home I definitely do take pictures lol

I enjoy photographing my goals! Its nice having a forum of other dart players to share them with. New experience for me.

Woop

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I got another one this morning second visit to the oche lol. Went to bed hitting one and woke up and hit one

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
 DOrm

Had to show this one as it’s only my second in my life. Reached nirvana LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-07-2019, 03:12 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice shot!  Guess we '01 guys will have to take up Cricket if we want more très bulls. Wink
I play cricket against the computer and it beats me all the time. This was fun for me but the game moved on and pulled them out and moved along. The end of the thrill. Just like life. hahahah
(05-07-2019, 03:12 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice shot, and cool looking darts. They obviously must throw quite well. Smile

I'm still trying for my first ..... what can I say .... any day now Lol

(05-07-2019, 03:25 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Some of those computer programs are killer when it comes to Cricket.    The one I play on has different levels of skill programmed in.  

Play on top level and you need to be able to hit 6+ marks a round to have a chance.   Mid level is more forgiving-------------until it comes to Bulls most of the time.    It may score 2-4 marks a round in the numbers, but go off the charts on Bulls, often hitting 3 or more a turn.
gumbo2176
As Nixxer told me once.....

You can’t rotate the bull!!!
So no more practicing TDB for me hehe
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
So many times, "close but no cigar."
My first one ever. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-18-2019, 05:38 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Well done!