Show Us Your Three Bullseyes
(04-01-2019, 05:03 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
So did the wife witness it this time? Lol
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
You better believe it! Needless to say I was happier than her haha
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Finally! My first ever three bullseyes shot.... Icon_sunny

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use: Winmau Vendetta 22g; One80 Night Hunter Sting 22g; Designa Black Shadow 22g
Boards: One80 Gladiator; Nodor Supabull ("old school")
Best leg: 14 darts
High checkout: 148
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019/goal: 50/48

(04-10-2019, 06:50 AM)SparkVendetta Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Congrats!

cheers
First 3 Bullseyes in about 30 years.

New Harrows Elite 21g 

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Ed
(04-18-2019, 09:35 PM)hilroy97 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice :-)
(04-18-2019, 09:35 PM)hilroy97 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Didn't have to wait near as long for the next one. Visiting my folks over Easter (87 year old dad still plays a little darts) and struck again on his new board.

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Really liking the new Harrows Elite 

Ed
DOes SB DB DB count? 
Picked back up my Andos......I’ve picked up much more skills and experience since I last played with them. 
Getting that grouping Nixxer originally suggested I’d be getting from the Andos.  

Or only three DB’s? Sad
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
(04-29-2019, 02:18 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Sorry, doesn't count, but great grouping.  P3's are super for that.  I got a couple on one page - lol.  See post 603 and 604:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...68&page=61
(04-29-2019, 02:25 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Argh! Lol close ones Nixx!!! 

For me, I am taking it as a win for 3 in the bulls.

I think the Andos are going to be my official competing dart. 

Ive got quite the collection now, but i believe Unicorn has made a wonderful quality dart. Will ne sticking through,
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God