Show Us Your Three Bullseyes
Was done in practice by accident but I will take it.

150[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
(01-05-2019, 01:40 AM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Got a special place of honour for 3 bulls Dave.  Pleased to move your post right on over!  Smile

cheers...
And another today [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Second time I’ve ever done it. Superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
Hi guys,

new user here, joined last night.

Here is my 3 bulls-eye effort.  I was actually going for a 125 out shot, i hit two and i thought might as well go for the third.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Only managed this once in practice, bit of an old pic from April 2017 with my 30 year old UFO’s.
I did win a game of halve it with two bullseyes in the pub Dec 2018.
(01-25-2019, 10:15 PM)Easyrider Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice one. Just yesterday I won a game of halve it (here we call it Split 40) with 133 on 19's in the last round. If I had hit only 114 I would've lost. Sweet.
I was trying to hit over 300 with 9 darts using only the bull and 25 and 3 went in the bull. not likely to do it again. 
Also got it on video https://youtu.be/g7WNn9LoJvU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm sure it'll happen just can't say when, same for me I guess. Nice throw you got there
(01-26-2019, 06:24 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks, they go in pretty flat, more by luck than design, but I like that the next dart can go above (ideally) or below.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

I hit 5 markers every once in a while, I think this is my only tre-bull. 22g McCoy

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

My first one!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
2017 stats:                            2018 stats:
200 x 180 score                       94 x 180 score
129 x 100+ finish                      54 x 100+ finish
170 highest finish                     160 highest finish (2x)
Best leg; 12 darts (2x)              Best leg; 11 darts

Highest avg in best of 13 game; 80,93
First one in a while. Using my new 22 gm Bulls White Pegasus[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  24gm Unicorn Phase 2 Purist, short nylon stems, standard Robson Plus flights.
Just clowning around this evening and knocked this out!!

- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5