Show Us Your Three Bullseyes
Spending a bit of time concentrating on release and follow through and BOOM
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Looks simple until you see the angle of the upper ( last ) dart
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Thats because moving so far left I had to throw it past the door frame and TV !
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(12-29-2018, 12:20 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Great shot Chris!
I got a 150 finish on bullseyes the other day in practice vs my brother. It's safe to say I will never achieve that again ;p

Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
(12-29-2018, 04:41 AM)Liasos Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Great shot!  And I see you were well ahead too.  Must've thrilled your bro! Tongue
(12-29-2018, 04:44 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks. Yeah haha, he didn't want me to take a picture because he was so far behind. I re-uploaded by the way so it's easier to see.
That's how it should be done :-) Hitting the three bullseys - not easy. Finishing with the three bullseyes - sweet.
One on the warm up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I guess triple bullseyes are like buses. After years without any; two come along at once. This time on a soft tip board I have in the back room. Darts are an identical setup to my steel tips so that's a bonus. Pretty happy with that![IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Main Darts: Nodor NR-804 Featherweights 16g
Backups: Designa Crusader 95 Converted Soft Tip 16g
Stems: Green, White, Orange Harrows Supergrip Fusion Short
Flights: Green, White, Orange Harrows Quantum 100micron Kite 

2019 180s: 8
2019 171s: 7
2019 133s: 43

Best Leg: 15 darts - 171, 83, 95, 60, 92 (20 T20 D6)

2018 NBDL Pairs 701 Winner | 2018 Carlisle Cup Winner | 2019 Emmett Ramsey Cup Winner
                     2019 Sacred Heart Cup Winner | 2019 Carlisle Cup Winner
Got my first 150 today although I feel like a bit of a fraud as I wasn't originally going for it lol. I hit the first to finish a game of cricket then threw the next 2 at it Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(01-01-2019, 08:53 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It's counted :-) NTW, I did that too in the past while playing cricket. I needed only 75 points, iirc, and then I sent there the last dart as well.