New One80 darts: Scott Kirchner & Thanawat
Two new signature darts from One80. Not sure were they will be released, as they announced by the One80 Asia facebook page.

So doubt they will be available in Europe, but there is always a chance of course.

Must say I absolutly love the Thanawat soft tips.

The Kirchner's also look nice with a slight scallop at the middle. Interesting design.

[Image: 6nQXnLe.jpg][Image: RGsEYyQ.jpg]

[Image: CdIXjwb.jpg]
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Like the Thanawat too wish they were steel tip, wonder if the Kirchner take forever to get to the board lol
(10-30-2018, 04:44 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Like the Thanawat too wish they were steel tip, wonder if the Kirchner take forever to get to the board lol

Give you a chance to use some Reflex points with them Thanawat's. Tongue
I like seeing the red highlights with the Than's but must have fixed point. I'm kind of set in my ways
(10-30-2018, 04:47 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 04:44 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Like the Thanawat too wish they were steel tip, wonder if the Kirchner take forever to get to the board lol

If you look real close you will see a "Phantom Dart" included in the package  Big Grin

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 
(10-30-2018, 06:37 PM)The G Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 04:47 PM)Great White North Wrote:

If you look real close you will see a "Phantom Dart" included in the package  Big Grin

Hahaha good catch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scott Baker darts Tlowe 6 1,215 07-26-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: jbizzle