Winmau Prism Stems
Totally grew the target progrip are the best by a mile......the transparent and coloured transparent are more fragile but the solid colour ones re s tough as old boots although the rings supplied with them break easily but that’s a minor thing that can easily be replaced
Pro grip,by a mile
(10-25-2018, 01:17 PM)I\'ve used the Prism from RDmc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

I've used the Prism stems from RD, I've had quite a few at the flight holder snap clean off, but I do like the grippy section at the front of the stem as I'm a rear gripper.
Dartboard: Blade 4 dual core
Started playing: 01/09/2018
180's: 3
Best Checkout: 100 (twice)
Best leg: 19 darts 

Pro grip s are the best for me but have to change the metal ring on them because unlike the great stem...the ring is rubbish
Thanks for the post on the winmau prison stems. I think its good to try out different shafts as its not a one size fits all game. Plus surprising what you do find out, even if you are just going through an experimental phase. You can never be guaranteed that things wont work for you, these things are not meant to last forever, as sometimes i will go weeks without breaking a stem, then other times I will break 3 stems in one night.
I'd try as many as you can, I usually use Pro Grips but on my Lims they just seem to fit better for me with Unicorn Mirages, a, setup that makes 1 set amazing can make another absolutely dire.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Can't stand the prism stems. I'm a rear gripper and the grip should've been a good fit for me, but they were impossibly fragile and gave a pretty poor hold even with O rings.

I had the clear ones, I have noticed a tendency for all nylon/plastic stems to be weaker when they have transparent rather than opaque stems.
(10-25-2018, 12:29 PM)Colmcc Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I got some short Prism 1.0s through the post today. I like em. Especially with the pro-lock rings instead of the springs.
I kill supergrips with one Robin Hood. I like em, but they don't last.
Harrows dimplex are amazingly resilient to Robin Hoods, in my experience.
I'll stick with the Prisms for a while and see if the steel rings break. They're slightly smaller than harrows and target rings.
I'll try pro grips next.
Throwing darts since July 2018.

Winmau Vanquish 25g, short clear Supergrip stems, Ti slotlocks, clear DSX kite flights.
Winmau Navigator 3 23g, Supergrips short clear/blue, Harrows Retina kite grey.
Winmau Testament 26g, Phil Taylor Power shafts Gen4, Harrows Retina kite grey.
Winmau Blade 5
Gorilla ArrowPro Stand with Bulls rotating mount.

Mid to rear gripper.

180s 2018: 6
180s 2019: 14

Desgina stems are good very cheap and last a very long time, Prism stems are rubbish. I bought some as i grip the dart where the stem has the grip but it didnt even feel nice.
(04-06-2019, 02:46 AM)Mackemchris Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Is that the Edgeglow stems or the durable nylon ones? They certainly are nice and cheap. Some people swear by them.
Throwing darts since July 2018.

Winmau Vanquish 25g, short clear Supergrip stems, Ti slotlocks, clear DSX kite flights.
Winmau Navigator 3 23g, Supergrips short clear/blue, Harrows Retina kite grey.
Winmau Testament 26g, Phil Taylor Power shafts Gen4, Harrows Retina kite grey.
Winmau Blade 5
Gorilla ArrowPro Stand with Bulls rotating mount.

Mid to rear gripper.

180s 2018: 6
180s 2019: 14

(07-16-2019, 05:59 PM)Doctor Bones Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterI use the black or pure white designa stems only cost about 12p a set, They last me months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Prism Force equivalent schornacht 15 391 06-13-2019, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  Winmau Stratos stems Lonelybull 8 613 09-23-2018, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Zeroed4x
  Problems with Winmau Prism Force stems TheRedBit 20 3,108 07-23-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Little al