Sentinel/Ball Grip
    Due to popular demand and a great design, we have decided to add the "Sentinel" model to our catalog.  Many thanks to Darren Watson for designing the dart many know as the "Ball Grip". Please check our website and FB as we plan to release them VERY soon! They will be available as:
19g Fixed Point
18g converts between Fulcrum moving steel and Spring Loaded Soft Tip
Great news!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Knew it was only a matter of time! Haha. Darren has to be proud of himself for being a pioneer. Smile
Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I no.5 soft tips
Flights: l-style Jelle klassen blackout 
Shafts: Silver/black supergrip carbons.
Favorite players: Simon Whitlock, Jelle klaasen
2019 180’s: 9/12
2019 Hat: 121/130
2019 highlights: finished game with a 6.45mpr in cricket and lost. 
Won my first tournament! (1/25/19)
“My biggest problem in life, is overcoming myself... but once I defeated myself, all that was left was peace”-Kevin Gates
Love my set - they are fun.  Great design.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(10-24-2018, 12:21 AM)Mac-attack99 Wrote: Knew it was only a matter of time! Haha. Darren has to be proud of himself for being a pioneer. Smile

Well it was just a bit of fun initially but people seem to like them so I am very proud of that Smile

(10-24-2018, 01:00 AM)Cat Wrote: Love my set - they are fun.  Great design.

Thats great! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Very cool, will definitely be getting a set this time around. Cool
Pretty cool that Voks is releasing these!!  As wacky as they are, I see a set in my future!  Congrats Darren!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I'LL say this, they are a work of art.
Cool looking little buggers . baby
All depends on pricing if I order a set or not. Come on Voks .....up to you now . ?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(10-25-2018, 05:50 AM)The G Wrote: Cool looking little buggers . baby
All depends on pricing if I order a set or not. Come on Voks .....up to you now . ?

They are on their website, all versions are $99 minus the generous discount Nutz receive Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps