Gran Board Question
So last week we thought we finally wore out the Gran Board dash that I bought for the lunchroom as then bulls would pretty much not register any more, so I decided to order a Gran Board 3 for a replacement....

So first question.... does anyone know if the three built in holes on the back of the dash line up to the three that are on the GB3? Not using a "U" bracket at the moment as I don't have another one and shipping costs more than the bracket so will wait until I can get one with other good or something...

So' I'm asking about the three holes near the outer rim of the board...

Then something else may be of use for other dash owners....

So since I have the new board on it's way I decided to open the dash up to see what was if anything broken...

What I discovered was that the black rubber mat around the bull and a few other areas was severely worn and almost perforated from repeated strikes...So as an experiment I took some black electricians tape and neatly taped both sides over the worn parts and smoothed everything out...

Then I removed all the broken tips that I could find ,cleaned everything up and carefully put back together (Which is tricky!)

Now the dash is working like new again bulls register properly every shot again and all is right with the world....

So when the new GB3 get's here I will likely give the old dash to one of the guys here or something....

Just wanted to share and see if anyone happened to now about the holes .....

Cheers
TJ
Home & Work Board - GranBoard 3
Campsite Board - Granboard Dash
Target Chizzy Pixel Grips 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shafts
Snakebite Mamba 2 - 18 G, Carbon-Ti shafts
Cuesoul Black Scorpion 18G, Stock setup
Winmau Sub-zero 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shaft
L-Style premium tips in all
For the record they mount differently unless using the Gran Bracket. If using holes built into either board they are different.
Home & Work Board - GranBoard 3
Campsite Board - Granboard Dash
Target Chizzy Pixel Grips 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shafts
Snakebite Mamba 2 - 18 G, Carbon-Ti shafts
Cuesoul Black Scorpion 18G, Stock setup
Winmau Sub-zero 18G, Int. Pro-Grip Shaft
L-Style premium tips in all
Bonjour alors problème avec ma grand board apli télécharger sur ma tablette que je vient de changer d ailleur elle est toutes neuve la précédente aussi l été .donc appli installée je peux jouer en mode normal mais des que je passe en ligne tout va bien bien jusque l écran de match sur j accepte ou proposé un match au moment du lancement sa me sort directement de l apli qquel que pour l aider svp
(05-27-2019, 07:57 PM)Cédric Lucie Wrote: Bonjour alors problème avec ma grand board apli télécharger sur ma tablette que je vient de changer d ailleur elle est toutes neuve la précédente aussi l été  .donc appli installée je peux jouer en mode normal mais des que je passe en ligne tout va bien bien jusque l écran de match sur j accepte ou proposé un match au moment du lancement sa me sort directement de l apli qquel que pour l aider svp

Welcome to the forum.  Posts are better understood in English please.  Translation (which didn't help me)  Tongue :

Hello then problem with my big board apli download on my tablet that I just changed d besides it is all new the previous also summer .tonc app installed I can play in normal mode but as soon as I go online everything is fine well the game screen on j accepts or proposed a match at the time of the launch its me straight out of the way that to help him please

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran board Windows APP? Tek_FPV 1 145 06-29-2019, 04:33 AM
Last Post: chrisbck
  Gran Board 3 Firmware Update Issue, v. 6.1.6 Adam Emery 2 661 04-24-2019, 04:49 AM
Last Post: twicky
  Gran Board Update 6.1.4 2/20/19 iOS Version Bull 3 687 03-07-2019, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Bull
  Gran Board 3 Darts sinjed 2 384 02-22-2019, 12:03 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Looking to purchase a Gran board 3, a couple questions Peto48 15 854 02-09-2019, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Peto48
  Gran Board 3 PCB/Broken USB Androooo 5 751 01-27-2019, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Androooo
  Gran Board Users TJSlayer 44 5,475 01-21-2019, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Gran Board 3 on all the time? Also what power adapter? Sunny 4 909 01-04-2019, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Sunny
  HELP! Gran Board 3 Sensor Issues Zaner 6 1,313 12-29-2018, 11:39 PM
Last Post: TJSlayer
  Last version of Vdarts app that works with Gran Board? Ginoworm 8 2,872 12-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Henniebrandweer