Peter Wright
When I watch Peter's outlook first time I kept him quite a clown but when he threw darts I understood he brought the game from his mind. Best moment is UK Open 2017. It was great game! I felt sensitive moment of winning. Let's share Snakebite moments.
(10-11-2018, 10:22 PM)Bloodycut Wrote: When I watch Peter's outlook first time I kept him quite a clown but when he threw darts I understood he brought the game from his mind. Best moment is UK Open 2017. It was great game! I felt sensitive moment of winning. Let's share Snakebite moments.

I like ALL Snakebite moments,  but I`am somewhat biased as he`s my favourite player, But a more recent one was very stand out for me, just shows its not over until its over !!..

3-0 down in sets and 2-2 in legs in the "last",  everybody talking about Mensur v MVG final etc, then the rest as they say is history, I was actually out of my chair in the final set, just got to love Peter.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
he is my favorite player I think for me it is more his style than how good he is
Seems like a nice, sensitive, and intelligent bloke. Never been a fan of the outfits etc., but I guess that is just part of the game these days.

[Image: 40044213562_88cce74fd0_b.jpg]

Target 9Five Generation 3s Cool  23.g (weighted 22s) 32mm points.  How can I miss with them arrows?  Undecided   

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peter Wright - Autism Scotty Burnett 27 8,530 11-05-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Darrell H Chapman