Peter Wright
When I watch Peter's outlook first time I kept him quite a clown but when he threw darts I understood he brought the game from his mind. Best moment is UK Open 2017. It was great game! I felt sensitive moment of winning. Let's share Snakebite moments.
(10-11-2018, 10:22 PM)Bloodycut Wrote: When I watch Peter's outlook first time I kept him quite a clown but when he threw darts I understood he brought the game from his mind. Best moment is UK Open 2017. It was great game! I felt sensitive moment of winning. Let's share Snakebite moments.

I like ALL Snakebite moments,  but I`am somewhat biased as he`s my favourite player, But a more recent one was very stand out for me, just shows its not over until its over !!..

3-0 down in sets and 2-2 in legs in the "last",  everybody talking about Mensur v MVG final etc, then the rest as they say is history, I was actually out of my chair in the final set, just got to love Peter.
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
he is my favorite player I think for me it is more his style than how good he is
Seems like a nice, sensitive, and intelligent bloke. Never been a fan of the outfits etc., but I guess that is just part of the game these days.

[Image: 40044213562_88cce74fd0_b.jpg]

Target 9Five Generation 3s Cool  23.g (weighted 22s) 32mm points.  How can I miss with them arrows?  Undecided   

Guess we all know his greatest moment now Smile
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]
Peter Wright you finally got it: World Champion title!
Peter Wright deserved the win v Price and put him to bed and done likewise bfore this to the so called Youth player Humphries

and then put the icing on the cake when he outplayed no 1 in the World Michael Van Gerwen and in the process

another Scots name upon the World trophy and i call that class in a glass Smile
Im so happy,,,, wasn't enough credit given to snakebite before and durning the worlds play ,,, that also with a lot of great players...who proved there place on the stage . im a new member great info on here im so happy to be able to access this site forum ...
(01-05-2020, 11:55 PM)newfoundland dartlover Wrote: Im so happy,,,,   wasn't enough credit given to snakebite before and durning the worlds play  ,,, that also with a lot of great players...who proved there place on the stage .  im a new member great info on here im so happy to be able to access this site forum ...

Welcome along, let us all know how long you've been playing,what darts you like too Kev
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft gen 1 (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-Target vision edge
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
Newcastle United Premier League survivors 2018-19 season
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peter Wright - Autism Scotty Burnett 29 9,562 01-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Papa w