Target - Daytona Fire GT 01 - 24g
Not having the time for a review, so just showing some pics off them.

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Lovely looking dart. How's that rear grip??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I am wildly envious, but the blue looks much more cobalt/ultramarine than Target's images which look a deep aqua colour.
They're way out of my price range at the moment though. I'm currently tossing up between Winmau Vanquish 25g, Target Carrera C5/6 or the RVB95 gen 1.

Look forward to your review of these.
Throwing darts since July 2018.
Red Dragon Fusion 26g, silver grooved storm points
Winmau Vanquish 25g
Winmau Navigator 3 23g
Winmau Testament 26g
Winmau Blade 5, Gorilla ArrowPro Stand with Bulls rotating mount.
180s 2018: 6
180s 2019: 15

Good looking darts, pity they are so pricey. Love the blue on them though Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

They look awesome. Lookin forward to a review of them. Curious about the rear grip
Good Looking Dart Set...Yup, next on my list
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Not for me, but I hope that the interesting front grip evolves into :-

1- A 'Wheat ear grip' (Moderator Edit - Like on those RVB 95 Generation 2's?)
2- A classic 'Trilobite' triple lobe grip, some Dinosaur would have used 540,000,000 years ago.

Beer and Dinosaurs grip... make it happen!
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
Very good decorative darts. Look awesome!
As said we have seen the front grip before from target but the rear grip does look very interesting and grippy....will look forward to the review and as said I do like the blue on the darts and the blue tone in the flights
Nice looking Darts . Great photographic presentation .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your Daytona Fire's! John_B 164 25,720 05-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Last Post: GONKO
  22g one80 fire dragons Spartan 4 399 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Spartan
  DAYTONA FIRE DF-01 maverickster 13 3,959 02-07-2017, 11:49 PM