Trinidad Darts Plain Darts Case review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aYhl06TH_o

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:click here

This is a review of the Trinidad Plain darts case.  Trinidad darts have a vast selection of cases and accessories like a lot of Asian brands its a market mostly for the soft tip game but no reason why you cant use the case for steel tip too.

The Plain cases come in 4 colours; black, purple, brown and red.  I am reviewing the black version. Its made of imitation leather and is quite a compact case with a lot of storage.  The case comes with a Condor Yadokari box for holding your darts, I believe Yadokari is Japanese for a type of crab.  They retail for around £28 and you can buy them here: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/dart...ca-tri21-/

The case comes in a plastic box:

[Image: WdH2UyL.jpg]

Its made in a similar style to other darts case with the top flap covering the main body but as you can see below it opens out to reveal a lot of storage space.

[Image: JMUQfx4.jpg]

On the back of the case is a space to store your soft tip machine pass cards and the elasticated section allows you to store you mobile if you wish:

[Image: w3YWqjN.jpg]

The flap has a magnetic closure and the insides on the case have a khaki coloured nylon covering:

[Image: jBxRHRx.jpg]

When you open up the left and right sides there is space on the right to store extra barrels and tips and on the left is space to store credit cards and the middle pouch can store more soft tips or coins or whatever you need and there is two large compartments to store notes or again whatever else you might need:

[Image: cS52Gfw.jpg]

The Yadokari box fits in the middle of the case and you can store your darts fully assembled and there is also little holes on the inside for storing more soft tip which you can quickly screw onto the barrel without having to remove them first, you can see how thats done in the video above:

[Image: sWEbv5u.jpg]

[Image: a4BixV0.jpg]

[Image: 5KorAor.jpg]

The Trinidad logo is embossed above the magnetic closure on the flap:

[Image: c3wQAcJ.jpg]

There is a metal D ring either side for attaching other accessories if you desire:

[Image: 7cYtOpm.jpg]

Of course it comes with the obligatory carbiner for attaching to your belt loop:

[Image: CeMEK8M.jpg]

There is a little metal nub which keeps the side flap closed:

[Image: 3qr9vel.jpg]

Press stud on the centre pouch:

[Image: 9pjVQfP.jpg]

Conclusion:

This is a surprisingly versatile little case, a lot of storage packed into such a small case really.  Its quite elegant and stylish without being over the top flashy and looks to be very neatly made.  Its got a nice soft plush feel and basically is what it is a neat little case that does what you need it to do.

Not really sure there is much more to be said, cant think of anything wrong with it Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Nice review as always Darren, cheers. mint

Have this case myself, actually two and they're a great piece of kit.
(10-04-2018, 05:35 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice review as always Darren, cheers. mint

Have this case myself, actually two and they're a great piece of kit.

Thanks Brad, if you have two then I think thats enough recommendation, I was surprised how much it packs in actually Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-04-2018, 05:37 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Thanks Brad, if you have two then I think thats enough recommendation, I was surprised how much it packs in actually Smile

Well I have the one for steel and another for soft tip.  As mentioned, it holds shed loads of bits and bobs and compact too. Smile
Good looking case - shame it's not available in any of the UK shops though or I might have had a look sometime.
(10-04-2018, 05:43 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 05:37 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Thanks Brad, if you have two then I think thats enough recommendation, I was surprised how much it packs in actually Smile

Well I have the one for steel and another for soft tip.  As mentioned, it holds shed loads of bits and bobs and compact too. Smile

Cool! Smile

(10-04-2018, 07:03 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Good looking case - shame it's not available in any of the UK shops though or I might have had a look sometime.

Yeah I think they should get them to the UK as they make some good cases.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good review, i like this style of drop in case you can usually fit alot in them
Like the looks of these and as one of our respected members has two of them that's enough for me to want one as well. Wonder if they would ship one with a set of complimentary Trinidad darts?
(10-05-2018, 01:49 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review, i like this style of drop in case you can usually fit alot in them

Thanks! nice case overall Smile

(10-05-2018, 03:52 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Like the looks of these and as one of our respected members has two of them that's enough for me to want one as well. Wonder if they would ship one with a set of complimentary Trinidad darts?

LOL wont hurt to ask Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Compact set I could use this. I could carry everyhing I need with me. Darts case for pros and amateurs absolutelly awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts Exos Cool Darts Shirt Review Getagrip 5 92 11-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Target Takoma XL Darts Case Review Getagrip 13 749 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Scaccia Originals Custom Made Darts Case Review Getagrip 26 1,315 02-13-2019, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Scooter916
  Harrows blaze case review skinnygav 8 1,645 01-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Last Post: hhigashi
  L Style Krystal One Case and L Style L Case review Getagrip 18 3,702 11-20-2018, 02:38 PM
  Metroline Ultra Case Review Jhat 6 1,975 02-19-2018, 11:41 PM
Last Post: VW_STYLE
  Bulls Fighter Abizia Plus Condor Version darts case review Getagrip 12 4,349 03-22-2017, 03:25 PM
  Shot Spectrum Darts Case Getagrip 16 13,161 04-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Target Galaxy darts case review Kosumo 4 3,216 12-29-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
  Bull's Fighter Tip Case Video Review jayouloun 1 1,501 11-06-2015, 01:01 PM