2019 BDO World Championship
(01-14-2019, 02:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: All in all i thought it was a good Lakeside, enjoyed it a lot

AGREE...There were some fine matches played.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

See ITV just put this on their YouTube channel about Roz Bulmer:

[Image: 37d4kf.jpg]
Thanks for posting.  An inspiring story indeed...
I only saw a couple of matches but those I did were quire entertaining. Love McInstry's action. Very smooth. Well done to Duzza. You don't win 3 on the spin by accident. really hope he makes the move to the PDC. There is no doubt he has the ability to be successful.

I did see and interesting statistical comparison of the 2 world championships. The PDC was clearly a level up but it was a lot closer than I had imagined. I think there is room for the two organisations but the BDO needs to focus on the grass roots and nurturing talent through to the PDC. BDO players progressing to the PDC should be viewed as a success of the BDO system. A positive step would be for the Lakeside winner to be granted an immediate PDC tour card. I think its a bit rough that Duzza should be forced through Q school.

All of the above would involve the parties setting aside grudges and working collaboratively in the interests of the game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 WDF World Cup mc1958 4 25 8 hours ago
Last Post: Crusher17
  2019 World Darts trophy mc1958 42 1,082 09-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Phenohyte
  2019 World Masters venue announced mc1958 0 100 08-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 2,979 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96