2019 BDO World Championship
I've been looking through the Quest channel on the EPG (it lets me see the schedule one week into the future) and Quest will only be showing the afternoon sessions from Monday-Friday.
Not sure if they will be showing both semi's and the final, will find out this Sunday.
(01-03-2019, 06:20 PM)180Juggalo Wrote: I've been looking through the Quest channel on the EPG (it lets me see the schedule one week into the future) and Quest will only be showing the afternoon sessions from Monday-Friday.
Not sure if they will be showing both semi's and the final, will find out this Sunday.

Virgin you get two weeks on the EPG - Saturday they are showing the afternoon session only and Sunday looks like they are showing the final.
I think i get both channels on my android box, will see soon
(01-03-2019, 06:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 06:06 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Hope it's just an error.  The link provided is not in the usual YT format.  Time will tell I guess! Confused

My link?  All I linked to was the main BDO channel, not an idividual upcoming video (there isn't one shown)

Their link in Seb's post:  "You can catch all the BDO World Darts Championship action on Quest TV, Eurosport and BDO TV"
Ah right, yes I think that's their old youtube address from ages ago
One of the BDO bods has confirmed that any area that doesn't have television coverage will be able to watch via the BDO youtube channel
I read that it will be Sport 1 and Sport 2 in Czech Republic. I can't watch these. I prefer watching it on internet anyway (closer to my dartboard). I reckon there will be a few options as usually...
I think I'll probably subscribe to Eurosport for a month, only something like 6.99. I can only watch the evening sessions so Quest isn't any good for me unfortunately if it's only showing the afternoons.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
I'll see if I can watch the evenings on cricfree.stream
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

It's also televised in Hungary, which is the first in many years. We have more and more PDC events here but I was really surprised when I heard the 3 BDO majors, so the Masters and World Trophy as well, will be televised. It's great news definitely, even though I'm not sure what the public reaction will be

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 World Darts trophy mc1958 7 278 08-21-2019, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Mack
  2019 World Masters venue announced mc1958 0 78 08-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 2,960 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96