2019 BDO World Championship
Not sure what Quest is showing as their schedule isn't posted yet (it's only available up to 31st December at the moment), but looks like Eurosport may be showing the whole thing - their schedules for the first Saturday up to Monday are online and they have both the afternoon and evening sessions scheduled for each day. I really hope they have a proper production company doing the gig as well and not just those clowns from 247TV with the spinning board.
The Quest schedule for Saturday and Sunday are now up - looks like they are showing the afternoon session only on Saturday, but both afternoon and evening sessions on Sunday. Not sure why they don't have the Saturday evening session, but that's available on Eurosport anyway.

Also not sure who is doing the production, but it looks like the comms will be Mason, Nicholson, Adams and Rawling.
Just wanted to give the schedule of play for next weekend a wee bump. Smile

Saturday 5th January
Afternoon session:
13:00 - Mark McGeeney (ENG) v Derk Telnekes (NED) 
14.15 - Jim Widmayer (USA) v Nigel Heydon (ENG) 
15.30 - Lisa Ashton (ENG) v Mikuru Suzuki (JPN) 
16.00 - Martin Phillips (WAL) v Conan Whitehead (ENG) 
Evening session:
19:00 - Paul Hogan (ENG) v Wesley Newton (ENG) 
20.15 - Sharon Prins (NED) v Roz Bulmer (ENG) 
20.45 - Mal Cuming (AUS) v Justin Thompson (AUS)
22.00 - Wesley Harms (NED) v Tony O'Shea (ENG) 

Sunday 6th January
Afternoon session:
13:00 - Scott Waites (ENG) v Jeffrey Van Egdom (BEL) 
14.15 - Brian Lokken (DEN) v Krzysztof Kciuk (POL) 
15.30 - Deta Hedman (ENG) v Maria O'Brien (ENG) 
16.00 - Richard Veenstra (NED) v Jim Widmayer (USA)/Nigel Heydon (ENG) 
Evening session:
19:00 - Roger Janssen (BEL) v Wouter Vaes (NED) 
20.15 - Fallon Sherrock (ENG) v Corrine Hammond (AUS) 
20.45 - Mark McGrath (NZL) v Adam Smith-Neale (ENG) 
22.00 - Wayne Warren (WAL) v Mark Layton (WAL) 

The presenters are confirmed as Nat Coombs and Georgie Bingham
Seems there will be no free and official stream this year for people outside the UK, the Netherlands and Australia. A shame for people, who would have liked to watch it.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
(12-30-2018, 07:28 PM)mc1958 Wrote: The Quest schedule for Saturday and Sunday are now up - looks like they are showing the afternoon session only on Saturday, but both afternoon and evening sessions on Sunday.  Not sure why they don't have the Saturday evening session, but that's available on Eurosport anyway.

Also not sure who is doing the production, but it looks like the comms will be Mason, Nicholson, Adams and Rawling.

Comms now confirmed as these 4
Maybe there will be a stream on BDO TV. It says so here.

http://www.bdodarts.com/index.php/item/3...19-preview

But they failed actually link it to their channel. Rolleyes

Not quite sure if there will be a stream in the end.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
I think that's their old channel - the current address is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC92zCMe...hEamXZxSeQ

I would be surprised if it's not streamed for a worldwide audience, but most likely geoblocked in the UK
Hope it's just an error.  The link provided is not in the usual YT format.  Time will tell I guess! Confused
(01-03-2019, 06:06 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Hope it's just an error.  The link provided is not in the usual YT format.  Time will tell I guess! Confused

My link?  All I linked to was the main BDO channel, not an idividual upcoming video (there isn't one shown)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 2,854 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96