2019 BDO World Championship
I see from facebook Ross reckons it should be moved from Lakeside

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loca...o-13556749
I hope the Eurosport coverage gets broadcast onto Quest too like they do with the Snooker. We don't have any TV apart from freeview (the kids take over the TV most of the time so we don't bother forking out for Sky etc..)
Just seen a tweet from last night - the draw will be taking place on Thursday with updates expected around 7pm
Unterbuchner has to be a good shout for this one. He went toe to toe with Duzza in the World Trophy earlier this year and obviously had a good run in the Grand Slam.
[Image: o6e4x5.png]
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
The draw can be watched here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPz34lRZRys
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
To save you watching the video

MENS DRAW
Preliminary Round
Mal Cuming – Justin Thompson
Brian Lokken – Krzysztof Kciuk
Paul Hogan – Wesley Newton
David Cameron – Andy Hamilton
Oliver Ferenc – Ryan Hogarth
Mark McGrath – Adam Smith-Neale
Jim Widmayer – Nigel Heydon
Roger Janssen – Wouter Vaes

First Round
Mark McGeeney – Derk Telnekes
Martin Phillips – Conan Whitehaed
Richard Veenstra – Widmayer/Heydon
Scott Waites – Jeffrey van Egdom
Michael Unterbuchner – Cuming/Thompson
Wayne warren – Mark Layton
Wesley Harms – Tony O’Shea
Willem Mandigers – Hogan/Newton
Jim Williams – Jansen/Vaes
Daniel Day – Dean Reynolds
Scott Mitchell – Ferenc/Hogarth
Dave Parletti – Lokken/Kciuk
Gary Robson – Cameron/Hamilton
Chris Landman – Kyle McKinstry
Glen Durrant – McGrath /Smith-Neale
Ross Montgomery – Scott Baker

LADIES DRAW
First Round
Lorraine Winstanley – Casey Gallagher
Trina Gulliver – Karolina Podgorska
Anastasia Dobromyslova – Laura Turner
Aileen de Graaf – Paula Jacklin
Deta Hedman – Maria O’Brien
Fallon Sherrock – Corrine Hammond
Lisa Ashton – Mikuru Suzuki
Sharon Prins – Roz Bulmer

Order of play to be confirmed at a later date.video
Hard to imagine a worse draw for the Aussies. The men get each other in the prelim with the winner to play Unterbuchner and Corine gets Fallon in round 1.

Duzza will have a chance for revenge against Smith-Neale if he gets through the preliminary,
[Image: o6e4x5.png]
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
I'm so glad that my all time favourite Andy Hamilton qualified!! I have had all of his darts before. I still own his red ringed ones
BDO must like this Smith-Neale guy ; he has two chance to get to the first round. Sneaky double barrelled name perks.
I guess Nigel Heydon should play Richard Veenstra if he dispatches Jim Widmayer in the prelims.

Mikuru vs. Lisa - should be a tough, tough match up.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
(11-23-2018, 10:24 AM)Ryk Wrote: BDO must like this Smith-Neale guy ; he has two chance to get to the first round. Sneaky double barrelled name perks.
I guess Nigel Heydon should play Richard Veenstra if he dispatches Jim Widmayer in the prelims.

Mikuru vs. Lisa - should be a tough, tough match up.

Well spotted - it wasn't the BDO that cocked it up though, it was dartfreakz which was where I copied the list from.  I actually listened to the draw and was going to post from my own list in seed number order, but then I saw dartfreakz had posted the draw in proper order on their page so I copied that.  I'll change the post in a mo, but the first one on the list should be Heydon, not Smith-Neale.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 World Darts trophy mc1958 6 222 3 hours ago
Last Post: The Jester
  2019 World Masters venue announced mc1958 0 68 08-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Glen Durrant Wins BDO Lakeside World Professional Championship (match report) hamo 16 2,952 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: joeriw96