Black v gold storms
These are what the storms would be fitted into   I have read that storms don’t always get on that well with unicorn barrels? Currently using trident cones just think storms would look better and work better

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cadbys with Storms... Bellisimo[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nice! Very swish looking arrows. But they’re target barrels right?
Sexy looking darts!! Good luck with them
(10-10-2018, 10:10 AM)Ed180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterYep, they're the Corey Cadby 23g by Target, feel really good and also hashish to look great! RVB 95 GEN 1 23g on the way tomorrow!

Are the storms a good addition, in your opinion?
I personalty really like them, both for looks and the fact that they grip the board well but pull out silky smooth! If have them on all of mine if they weren't so costly!

Ok good to know! I agree that they look wicked just worried about them fitting into those barrels and or breaking
I've had bounceouts at home and at rileys, clattering off items and home and almost kebabing one of my cats and sticking in the carpet next to her, no sign of weakness at all!

i have never snapped one from a bounce outs it has only happened from hitting the back of target g2,3,4 grip lock stems that come with the taylors, but i have never bounced one out on to a non carpeted floor
rod dog Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Storms smooth v grooved Ed180 8 297 02-20-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ME27