Black v gold storms
After having both now I would say go with Golds. I find they grip better, but also because the blacks one have started essentially peeling at the tip. Must be the spider wire catching.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
I've used all 3 colours and all 3 seem to peel a fair bit!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
(10-03-2018, 08:50 PM)Ed180 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

For some reason, I do to! But only with white stems/flights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With heavy use gold look tatty fairly quickly, the gold comes off. I found the silver better. That said I’m about to try Voks Tornados to see if I get less dropping out of the board.
like the look of the gold
(02-04-2019, 11:41 PM)MacOCD Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

Strange.. this is nothing like my experience..

I use 30mm gold storms, and I throw about 15-20000 darts a month, and the points show no signs of wear after over a months use..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-20-2019, 10:38 PM)MariusOveras Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I really wish I'd taken a photo of mine before throwing them away now. I got through a couple of sets of them with the same issue. I'm using Voks points instead now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Storms smooth v grooved Ed180 8 334 02-20-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ME27