Black v gold storms
Robs are polished silver though, not natural Tungsten, end of the day what I like may differ! I just don't like gold points on silver or natural darts

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Tornado points are nice too though
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

I only have gold storm on a few sets and they have to be colored close to the barrel to flash out for me.
Never used gold points but finally said eh what the hell a few weeks ago put some storm gold points on my Winmau Testaments and ive liked the outcome
long black ones keep on snapping when i use them
rod dog Angel
Black storms, rod dogg?
Think I’m gonna go for some gold ones and hope they don’t snap
Perhaps gold points are for decorating. They look nice though.
(10-04-2018, 04:02 AM)Rod Dogg Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Did you slightly counter sink the front of the barrels to ensure there was no gap between barrel nose and the point. Only ever snapped a single storm point .
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(10-05-2018, 10:08 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
it was in my taylor g3 both times, first time i sent them back to target  the second time was on the back up set that i bought and i did not want long black storms in them again so sent them to custom made darts had em modded, i had long golds in for quite a while with no problems, both times were by robin hooding the g3 stems oh and there was no gap between barrel and point
rod dog Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Storms smooth v grooved Ed180 8 294 02-20-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ME27