Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review
(10-04-2018, 03:43 AM)philliesricky Wrote: Have you tried the Accurate Flight System. Aluminum stems and bendy flights !!!

Grip did a review, and updated the review:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=26430
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=34127
he did, yes
Here is a video show you how to remove ,if you are unlucky,but we will improve it soon

https://youtu.be/8KeHwHVHN9I
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com 
(10-16-2018, 10:18 AM)CUESOULDARTS Wrote: Here is a video show you how to remove ,if you are unlucky,but we will improve it soon

https://youtu.be/8KeHwHVHN9I

Now we know what those holes in the flight are for!
I was wondering about those little holes as well - very clever if you are unfortunate to have this happen. I did notice on the set of stems I bought there was 4 in the packet, presumably just in case this happens.
Whether they have positive benefits or not... I rather appreciate the ingenuity gone into the R&D of the system. That alone gets a double thumbs up from me.

Perhaps a crux of this system over time will be the durability of the spring, and specifically the plastic rings containing the spring. I wonder if Cuesoul offer spares, if not, that is a detail they should think hard about. Having that availability would complete the system nicely.

Over the years watching these reviews, it's been nice to witness the stylish improvements in production quality, well done, mucker.
(10-17-2018, 06:50 AM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Whether they have positive benefits or not... I rather appreciate the ingenuity gone into the R&D of the system. That alone gets a double thumbs up from me.

Perhaps a crux of this system over time will be the durability of the spring, and specifically the plastic rings containing the spring. I wonder if Cuesoul offer spares, if not, that is a detail they should think hard about. Having that availability would complete the system nicely.

Over the years watching these reviews, it's been nice to witness the stylish improvements in production quality, well done, mucker.

Thanks mate! Smile It does look like a lot of thought has gone into them and whether they do or dont work for everyone or benefit players is a different matter I guess, I think a lot still depends on the individual and how they throw and what darts they use and how they land and group etc but its good to still see they can come out with ideas like this Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I finally got round to ordering some of these, they now come in 7 colours and 8 different lengths and the length of each is clearly explained. There still doesn't appear to be any pear shaped flights, just standard, slim and kite (fine for me as I use standard). 

I bought them directly from Cuesoul's website and it cost around £27 for 2 sets of stems and 2 sets of flights with free delivery. Quite expensive but no more than L Style etc... 

When I was looking to move from normal flights to moulded I didn't really look at Cuesoul, partly because I think some of the threads I checked when comparing different brands were quite old and didn't include them. 

I really like how innovative they are and that they take the time to reply to people on here and other social media, looking forward to giving them a try and if I like them will be investing in their new Koff stems when they're released Smile
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
I realize that this is an old review but just getting around to looking at flight systems and this caught my eye. Nice informative review as always.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 131 28,313 7 hours ago
Last Post: Sowatt
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 122 79,162 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bradley Mikloski
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,394 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Integrated Shaft & Flight vanJupp 13 1,740 11-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 3,734 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 454 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 72,801 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,596 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
  Harrows Sonic Standard Flight Review Ehudakineyah 22 2,982 03-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Accurate Dart AFS Flight System review Getagrip 17 7,873 08-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Last Post: davidsproull