Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review
(10-02-2018, 07:49 AM)Calvinize Wrote: Looking to buy these any other place to get them than Amazon?

Direct from Cuesoul - click the banner at the top of the page.  I only bought mine from Amazon because I didn't want to chance getting caught for customs charges - 1 set of flights and stems I believe would be under the threshold limit, but they always seem to pick on me irrespective of value lol.
(10-02-2018, 07:53 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 07:49 AM)Calvinize Wrote: Looking to buy these any other place to get them than Amazon?

Direct from Cuesoul - click the banner at the top of the page.  I only bought mine from Amazon because I didn't want to chance getting caught for customs charges - 1 set of flights and stems I believe would be under the threshold limit, but they always seem to pick on me irrespective of value lol.

I have that same issue with customs I think. Only reason was amazon didn’t have the black flights I wanted lol. Although think I’m swaying more to the plain flights now
(10-01-2018, 05:34 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 05:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL I have tried to not draw the darts back so far but I just cant get it right, its annoying really.

Cheers! Smile

Tough one to break out of as it's just ones more natural feel for drawing back than anything else IMO.

Yeah I think its ingrained now lol

(10-01-2018, 05:54 PM)eddiegrant Wrote: 14 quid is way too high for what this is 5 quid would be more like it .for my style i never liked spinning stems but can see this might suit other people and looks a good idea overall.

depends how well they last but would be nice if they were cheaper.

(10-01-2018, 06:26 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review, dont like the price but might try them to add to my molded flights reviews, by the way you need a chin gaurd lol

Cheers! LOL good job I dont have a Gurney chin!

(10-02-2018, 04:42 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Good review but not convinced so far with the 5 minutes or so I had with them over the weekend - they are now available fulfilled by Amazon so I got myself a set at the end of last week.  I've got a match on Thursday so prepping for that using my normal set up, then got a couple of weeks until the next match so will try and give these a proper trial next weekend.

Thanks Mike, the more I play with them the more they grow on me but will see how they fare long term Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
You can find them also Ebay. Free shipping from China. Awesome products both.
(10-02-2018, 11:52 AM)Bloodycut Wrote: You can find them also Ebay. Free shipping from China. Awesome products both.

Yeah thats good Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Chin up Darren (Sweet Caroline playing in the background.), a few whacks is better than some slashes. I keep scraping my flights near my eye, I may end up looking like Scar from The Lion King in the long run ahahaha.

As I said in the comments section, and probably best to share, it helps with the issue of playing soft tip, which is not just bounce outs but the force of the dart hitting the board causes flights to pop up. This is exactly what I said in the video comments. This system feels more inclined for soft tip. The impact a dart makes on that board really gives stress to stems and flights, basically Newton's 3rd Law is in play. I always have this issue as I use regular stems and flights, my flights will want to pop out after a few impacts on the board and I have to keep fiddling them in. Eventually the stress will turn any Poly-carbonate stem into a brittle mess as it keeps taking the impact. The spring mechanism is genius as it provides that much needed shock absorption.

I did complain of the price as I always do, but...I may consider trying it out in the future. Besides, I just bought a load of stems and flights from Darts Corner the other day, and totaled around 14 quid. I'll stick with this arrangement for now.
[Image: l_d-soft-target-robcross-19-banner_20171128162322.jpg]

Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
My problem with them is, that you can hear the spring or some rattling when you throw darts close to wires etc. and that is just throwing me off during my throw. So basically the set I got is too loud.

Not sure if it is a general thing or just a problem with my set.

But thanks for the review, Darren. Smile
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
(10-02-2018, 03:02 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: Chin up Darren (Sweet Caroline playing in the background.), a few whacks is better than some slashes. I keep scraping my flights near my eye, I may end up looking like Scar from The Lion King in the long run ahahaha.

As I said in the comments section, and probably best to share, it helps with the issue of playing soft tip, which is not just bounce outs but the force of the dart hitting the board causes flights to pop up. This is exactly what I said in the video comments. This system feels more inclined for soft tip. The impact a dart makes on that board really gives stress to stems and flights, basically Newton's 3rd Law is in play. I always have this issue as I use regular stems and flights, my flights will want to pop out after a few impacts on the board and I have to keep fiddling them in. Eventually the stress will turn any Poly-carbonate stem into a brittle mess as it keeps taking the impact. The spring mechanism is genius as it provides that much needed shock absorption.

I did complain of the price as I always do, but...I may consider trying it out in the future. Besides, I just bought a load of stems and flights from Darts Corner the other day, and totaled around 14 quid. I'll stick with this arrangement for now.

like a lot of these systems they need to be tried at least once I guess Smile

(10-02-2018, 04:28 PM)vanJupp Wrote: My problem with them is, that you can hear the spring or some rattling when you throw darts close to wires etc. and that is just throwing me off during my throw. So basically the set I got is too loud.

Not sure if it is a general thing or just a problem with my set.

But thanks for the review, Darren. Smile

I know they have made a stronger spring now so may be it is not the same with the latest ones. But like a lot of things with darts if one thing no matter how small puts you off then its not good Smile

Cheers! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well I was going to wait til they came out with some pear flights for these, but my curiosity/impatience got the best of me again. Rolleyes Big Grin
Thanks for the review!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 130 28,186 06-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Post: BeegNumba
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 122 79,066 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bradley Mikloski
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,372 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Cuesoul Integrated Shaft & Flight vanJupp 13 1,724 11-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 3,711 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 449 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 72,723 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,575 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61
  Harrows Sonic Standard Flight Review Ehudakineyah 22 2,964 03-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Accurate Dart AFS Flight System review Getagrip 17 7,850 08-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Last Post: davidsproull