Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P84U17yW_xI

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:click here

This is a review of the Cuesoul Tero Flights system, I reviewed the Rost flights here: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=34497 and you should also check out vanJupps review of the Tero flights here: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=34179   The Tero system comprises of the AK4 moulded flights and the AK7 telescopic stems which have a built in spring.  The spring allows the flights to move up and down and also to spin but it also makes sure its not a loose rattly flight like on some spinning flights and stems.

At present the stems and flights are available in 4 colours and I think the AK4 flights are just standard shape at the moment and also in plain or patterned.  The Ak7 stems are available in small, medium or large, detailed measurements are posted below.  I am sure more shapes and colours will be available in time though.

The AK4 flights cost £6.19 and the Ak7 stems (pack of 4) cost £7.74 so a total of £13.93

CONTENTS AND PACKAGING:

The flights came in a cardboard box and inside there were in a plastic box and I got the medium stems which came in a plastic pouch:

[Image: Gr6ZVHV.jpg]

[Image: nOAqgwE.jpg]

PICS OF STEMS AND FLIGHTS:

The stems are comprised of the main body with two small plastic rings and a spring:

[Image: APJQSTX.jpg]

[Image: ZRFatms.jpg]

The thread of the stem has a small strengthening line to help it stay tight in the barrel and it also has an hexagonal shape to allow for easier grip to tighten with the fingers:

[Image: n5NeRiK.jpg]

FITTING TOGETHER:

You simply push the flight onto the stem until it clicks, very simple Smile  If you look at the flights there is a small hole which I think is to allow air to escape when the flight pushes down against the spring:

[Image: WqDGTvN.jpg]

[Image: gIcCkkD.jpg]

[Image: 3CTpavd.jpg]

The flights compress by about 6mm:

[Image: ZlrDz5g.jpg]

[Image: LWS8kIk.jpg]

All set up with my Aspria darts and ready to throw:

[Image: hhU35x5.jpg]

[Image: a8kV2vt.jpg]

[Image: YgQ24tW.jpg]

The medium stem are the same as a inbetween set up:

[Image: 6ZCCxG2.jpg]

Colours and sizes available:

[Image: MWpAauQ.jpg]

[Image: tVEwEEJ.jpg]

[Image: ho9URzD.jpg]

[Image: JdIjS6A.jpg]

CONCLUSION:

I have to say I think this is a very well designed and thought out system.  Its simple but works perfectly.  It has all the advantages of a spinning stem/flight but without any annoying rattle whatsoever.   The little extra thought that has gone into the little features like the strengthening line and the hexagonal shape at the bottom of the stem and the little air holes in the flights themselves shows a lot of thought must have gone into getting these just right.  

The fact they are moulded flights mean the have the perfect 90° angle and they wont pop off.   There is some flex to the flights also and a small amount of flex to the stem but its the spring action of the flight moving up and down that is likely to be the main advantage with heavy contact and of course the flights will still turn when contact is made too.

I guess its still debateable whether having such a moving flights helps or hinders a tight grouping but I think its probably impossible to prove either way really and could depend on the way a players darts enter the board and sit up when stuck in.

From the short time I have been using them though I have not had one dart bounce out from a deflection of another dart and so far the flights have only got one small nick on one wing so seem to be lasting well.

I need to play with them for longer yet though.

However because of the way I throw I do still hit my chin with the darts and when I do the flight compresses in which kind of puts me off a little.  I have got a little more used to it now but its more a fault with me than the product.

I also think the Rost flights made my darts fly a little smoother than the Teros but there is not much in it.

Quality wise they seem to be well made but longevity still remains unknown and the fact they are still quite pricey means the wear is what will matter.  If they last well then its money well spent but if not then they are a bit over pricey.

So I will try to update when I can but so far its quite impressive but I think I am still liking the way the Rost suit me a little more. Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Nice one on the review again Darren. mint

Looking forward to these once the pear shape come out.  

Oh, quit "whacking" your chin on drawback by the way. Tongue Big Grin
(10-01-2018, 05:14 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice one on the review again Darren. mint

Looking forward to these once the pear shape come out.  

Oh, quit "whacking" your chin on drawback by the way. Tongue Big Grin

LOL I have tried to not draw the darts back so far but I just cant get it right, its annoying really.

Cheers! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-01-2018, 05:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL I have tried to not draw the darts back so far but I just cant get it right, its annoying really.

Cheers! Smile

Tough one to break out of as it's just ones more natural feel for drawing back than anything else IMO.
14 quid is way too high for what this is 5 quid would be more like it .for my style i never liked spinning stems but can see this might suit other people and looks a good idea overall.
Good review, dont like the price but might try them to add to my molded flights reviews, by the way you need a chin gaurd lol
Good review but not convinced so far with the 5 minutes or so I had with them over the weekend - they are now available fulfilled by Amazon so I got myself a set at the end of last week. I've got a match on Thursday so prepping for that using my normal set up, then got a couple of weeks until the next match so will try and give these a proper trial next weekend.
Whats your thoughts Nutz ??,  any better or worse than L Style ???
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
(10-02-2018, 04:42 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Good review but not convinced so far with the 5 minutes or so I had with them over the weekend - they are now available fulfilled by Amazon so I got myself a set at the end of last week.  I've got a match on Thursday so prepping for that using my normal set up, then got a couple of weeks until the next match so will try and give these a proper trial next weekend.

Just seen that the team we were supposed to be playing on Thursday dropped out of the league yesterday afternoon as they can't get enough players - well gutted as I was looking forward to playing a proper match again.  Anyway, looks like I'll be able to test these out for the next couple of nights now.
Looking to buy these any other place to get them than Amazon?
(10-02-2018, 07:49 AM)Calvinize Wrote: Looking to buy these any other place to get them than Amazon?

Direct from Cuesoul - click the banner at the top of the page.  I only bought mine from Amazon because I didn't want to chance getting caught for customs charges - 1 set of flights and stems I believe would be under the threshold limit, but they always seem to pick on me irrespective of value lol.
(10-02-2018, 07:53 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 07:49 AM)Calvinize Wrote: Looking to buy these any other place to get them than Amazon?

Direct from Cuesoul - click the banner at the top of the page.  I only bought mine from Amazon because I didn't want to chance getting caught for customs charges - 1 set of flights and stems I believe would be under the threshold limit, but they always seem to pick on me irrespective of value lol.

I have that same issue with customs I think. Only reason was amazon didn’t have the black flights I wanted lol. Although think I’m swaying more to the plain flights now
(10-01-2018, 05:34 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 05:27 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL I have tried to not draw the darts back so far but I just cant get it right, its annoying really.

Cheers! Smile

Tough one to break out of as it's just ones more natural feel for drawing back than anything else IMO.

Yeah I think its ingrained now lol

(10-01-2018, 05:54 PM)eddiegrant Wrote: 14 quid is way too high for what this is 5 quid would be more like it .for my style i never liked spinning stems but can see this might suit other people and looks a good idea overall.

depends how well they last but would be nice if they were cheaper.

(10-01-2018, 06:26 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review, dont like the price but might try them to add to my molded flights reviews, by the way you need a chin gaurd lol

Cheers! LOL good job I dont have a Gurney chin!

(10-02-2018, 04:42 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Good review but not convinced so far with the 5 minutes or so I had with them over the weekend - they are now available fulfilled by Amazon so I got myself a set at the end of last week.  I've got a match on Thursday so prepping for that using my normal set up, then got a couple of weeks until the next match so will try and give these a proper trial next weekend.

Thanks Mike, the more I play with them the more they grow on me but will see how they fare long term Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You can find them also Ebay. Free shipping from China. Awesome products both.
(10-02-2018, 11:52 AM)Bloodycut Wrote: You can find them also Ebay. Free shipping from China. Awesome products both.

Yeah thats good Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cuesoul Antie Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 12 252 08-18-2020, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 139 35,347 08-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Pell
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review and an idea for Cuesoul atison 7 388 06-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post: erajd
  Cuesoul Darts Shirt Review In 4k Ultra HD Getagrip 5 204 06-07-2020, 10:00 AM
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 124 83,883 03-15-2020, 12:31 PM
  Mission Darts F Lock Pro Flight Punch Review Getagrip 7 612 12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 6,037 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul Integrated Shaft & Flight vanJupp 13 2,360 11-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review vanJupp 23 4,769 10-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 693 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55