Jockey Wilson stems
Datadart sell the Jockey Wilson Stems, available in blue, red, black and white and in ext short, short, med, standard size.

I only know of people in Australia that sell them but contact Datadart.co.uk and they will put you in contact with a stockist in your area.
Datadart Orion 25gms - Med Pro Grip Shafts - Ten X Flights

Aren't the multi-coloured stems more associated with Alan Warriner though?
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(03-19-2019, 01:44 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I'm afraid that I can only answer as far back as I have seen or been told about, which is that Jocky used the white Shafts.

I remember talking to Mick, the owner of Datadart, about 18 months ago. It was in connection with some information about Jocky and given that they were very good friends, I figured he was the person to ask. So I was asking about the darts that Jocky threw and Mick said that it was very hard to say what he threw because Jocky would throw whatever he had, he was irrational in what he threw at any one time or on any day.

Mick stated that in this big Comp (I can't remember the damn name), Jocky was throwing 2 darts that were 24gms and the 3rd dart was 26gms. He threw them throughout the comp and in the Final changed them totally and was throwing the same style darts, but all 3 were 22gms. He won the comp.

His point was that Jocky would throw anything that he had on hand. I believe that those darts are on display in the Datadart UK Head Office.

Mick said that he had many more funny stories to tell me, but he is very busy, I live 10,000 klms away in Australia and he does not work in the office as much now. I would have loved to keep him talking because he knew so much first hand, it was simply a privilege to have him share it with me.
Datadart Orion 25gms - Med Pro Grip Shafts - Ten X Flights

Nice info there - I believe that statement that Jocky could've throw any dart, even those made well after his retirementSmile
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register