Jockey Wilson stems
Over the past couple of months,  I've heard multiple people refer to "Jockey Wilson stems".  I've never seen anything branded as such, and from what I've gathered they were excellent stems that were very durable.  Does anyone have an example of these?  Also, are they still available?  Thanks in advance...
There's different ones - plain natural, black, red or blue, and also some three coloured red white and blue ones. I've got some of the three coloured ones in my collection somewhere but not used them, so don't know if they are durable or not. And as far as I am aware none are available any more other than they pop up on ebay occasionally (there's some of the single colour ones on there at the moment, but not the three colour).
I've just seen a set of his old darts on ebay that have the three coloured stems on that will show you what I mean

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jocky-Wilson-...SwEbhbp3mC
I've always known them to be 'Jocky Wilson Deflectagrip', ie Designa Durable Nylon.
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Coincidentally I’m at my local throwing with my new DPC Level 5’s ,
and I just put Jocky Wilson stems in them . I’ll post a pic of the stem packaging
when I get home later. Pretty sure they are from DataDart though.....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

As promised ...

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

I'll have to see if anyone near me stocks datadart supplies. I can't find them anywhere. Thanks for the responses everyone.
Any older Datadart branded stems like the pic Ken "The G" posted are deflectagrip stems.
So are they the same as the deflectagrip stems seen at darts corner? I've used those before and they don't seem to hold up as well as Target Pro grips.

Edit - I was comparing them to the designa stems. It doesn't look like darts corner offers deflectagrip.
Amazon sells Deflectagrip.  Or Pure Darts...