WDF Europe Cup 2018
god knows what they are doing now - been messing with lights the last 15 minutes or so - surely they should have sorted any lighting issues out before they actually started playing!!
Yeah, i had a quick glimpse and thought they were really letting the dress code slip as blokes kept walking up to the board with combat pants and tool belts on!

As you say, looks like issues with the lighting.

Hope they can get it up and running and get some visibility on the scoring.  would be good to see some lesser known players and have an idea of how they are doing!
looks like they have sorted the lighting issue out now - just the scoreboard to resolve
Yay we got a coreboard now as well Big Grin
Watching a bit of this and I've noticed a couple of the scorers seem to be making a few errors from time to time.
I can pick up youtube on my tv so I've got it on there - I've been watching bits and pieces of it so far as been doing other stuff - not noticed any scoring errors myself yet though
(09-26-2018, 01:47 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I can pick up youtube on my tv so I've got it on there - I've been watching bits and pieces of it so far as been doing other stuff - not noticed any scoring errors myself yet though

Should of clarified my comment more, the actual chap scoring by the board marking in one match was corrected by both ladies a couple of times.  Not a biggie, but at the time the ladies were throwing well and kind of got of their form due to his errors.
Round Robins all done in the Four Player Teams - Last 16 matches are:

Mens:
Wales vs Denmark
Serbia vs Norway
Sweden vs Russia
Germany vs Hungary
Republic of Ireland vs Lithuania
Finland vs Northern Ireland
Belgium vs England
Netherlands vs Jersey

Ladies:
England vs Greece
Republic of Ireland vs Switzerland
Sweden vs Russia
Northen Ireland vs Norway
Wales vs Finland
Scotland vs Germany
Czech Republic vs Turkey
Netherlands vs Denmark
Quarter Finals of the team event are:

Mens (playing Friday):
Denmark vs Norway
Sweden vs Hungary
Republic of Ireland vs Finland
England vs Netherlands

Ladies (playing tomorrow):
England vs Republic of Ireland
Sweden vs Northen Ireland
Wales vs Scotland
Czech Republic vs Netherlands
Not sure but I think England might win the ladies pairs lol - the final on Saturday is

Lorraine Winstanley & Fallon Sherrock vs Deta Hedman & Maria O'Brien

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WDF Europe Cup 2016 - Results Day 2 hamo 2 487 09-23-2016, 08:09 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  WDF Europe Cup 2016 mc1958 2 640 09-22-2016, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Troll
  WDF Europe Cup 2016 - Results Day 1 hamo 0 567 09-22-2016, 11:19 AM
Last Post: hamo