Cusoul Rost Integrated Stems and Flights Review

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZd5G-_kUX0

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:click here

This is a review of the Cuesoul Rost Integrated Stems and Flights which is also called the AK 5.  Its another all in one moulded stem and flight system which is something that has become quite popular in recent years mainly down to the soft tip game but of course its not a new idea as its been around since the early days of darts but these days advancements in plastics and moulding techniques allows for a lot more variety and thats a good thing in my book Smile

These are made of a not too soft and not too hard plastic which has got some firmness but also a good degree of flex too.

I think they were £7.99 delivered when I did the video but presently they are £6.19 with free shipping from the Cuesoul site here: http://www.cuesoul.com/c/dart-stems-shafts_0390

At present there is 3 shapes available; standard, shape, pear and a variety of colours and also ones with designs printed on the wings or plain ones.  I am sure there will be more coming out too.

As with all moulded flight systems the flights are a perfect 90° angle and with these Rost flights the thread has a little strengthening line to help them stay tighter in the barrel.

There is some flex to the stem and also to the wings of the flight.

When you get the Rost flights they come packaged in a cardboard box and inside that is a plastic box holding the flights in place:

[Image: YQZM9ui.jpg]

[Image: pKnatwM.jpg]

I have the pear, standard and shape:

[Image: X0v75Bv.jpg]

[Image: EbsBaLV.jpg]

Here is some pics from the Cuesoul site of various colours and designs and the plain ones available:

[Image: 5gdpPeC.jpg]

[Image: WtF2EWz.jpg]

[Image: Ns8j3I2.jpg]

The dimensions and weight of the flights:

[Image: NtmNFl7.jpg]

I set them up for testing with my Winmau Aspria:

[Image: IfnIzf4.jpg]

[Image: tDUiBx1.jpg]

[Image: W6oEoHr.jpg]

[Image: MFUHnJK.jpg]

[Image: t6iLX5o.jpg]

[Image: ss1lbEC.jpg]

CONCLUSION:

Well so far I have only used them for a few days so not sure of the long term wear yet but they are doing well up to now.  I think my darts are flying quite smooth with them and not had any major deflections as yet.  So overall I am liking them up to now.  They are staying on the barrels nice and tight and as with a lot of these sort of systems for someone like me that often knocks the flights off when I hit my chin its nice these stay put lol.

I cant say I have found any problems yet but will need to keep testing them for longer and report back when I get chance.

The only thing I did think was a little strange was the print on the flights wings was only on 4 sides so when you turn at  a certain angle 2 wings are blank, not a problem at all but just a little strange?

I guess the only other thing is price, at £6.19 I dont think you can say they are cheap but at the same time its not excessive and comparable with other systems and if they last well enough then I guess its worth it.

So I will carry on throwing with them and see how they fare but at present they seem to be another good all in one system, well made with a good selection of colours and designs with more to come, so certainly worth a try.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Nice write up/pics Darren as always. mint

With my recent bullet dart fixation I've been using the Cuesoul pears and really like them.  Bit stiffer in the stem than Condor which I like as they don't give off radical deflections.  Condor's can be almost spring like when it comes to deflections.
Thanks again Darren . Well done .
I don’t know who is the more infamous “Enabler” you,GWN,or VanJuup  Rolleyes

Match Darts=Unicorn John Part ® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Good review, not sure it's up to par as mine but still good lol j/k, i like the stiffer shaft on these over Condors
(09-25-2018, 04:20 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice write up/pics Darren as always. mint

With my recent bullet dart fixation I've been using the Cuesoul pears and really like them.  Bit stiffer in the stem than Condor which I like as they don't give off radical deflections.  Condor's can be almost spring like when it comes to deflections.

Thanks Brad! Smile I like the Condor flights too, used them quite often but its always good to have more on the market, there is something to suit everyone then Smile

(09-25-2018, 04:29 PM)The G Wrote: Thanks again Darren . Well done .
I don’t know who is the more infamous “Enabler” you,GWN,or VanJuup  Rolleyes

Cheers! Smile

Famous enabler?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-25-2018, 04:33 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review, not sure it's up to par as mine but still good lol j/k, i like the stiffer shaft on these over Condors

Thanks Chris! You like a stiff shaft eh, say no more Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

An in depth look, thanks Darren.

On these integrated systems, I find it difficult to compare the length to flight (28mm as illustrated), compared to traditional stems.  Guessing these are roughly equivalent to a medium?
(09-25-2018, 04:39 PM)nixer55 Wrote: An in depth look, thanks Darren.

On these integrated systems, I find it difficult to compare the length to flight (28mm as illustrated), compared to traditional stems.  Guessing these are roughly equivalent to a medium?

Thanks mate! Smile

I think these are closer to inbetween

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(09-25-2018, 04:39 PM)nixer55 Wrote: An in depth look, thanks Darren.

I got a set of Medium but there closer to my Harrows  Supergrip tweenie length with a standard flight on
Great, good to know!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L-Style Flights and Shafts Review Getagrip 40 5,884 02-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Last Post: ME27
  Target Ten X Darts Flights Review Getagrip 10 650 01-26-2019, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Titanium carbon stems review JayKay 24 8,857 01-08-2019, 03:04 AM
Last Post: John Weita
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,392 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul Integrated Shaft & Flight vanJupp 13 1,740 11-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  Archers Vice Grip stems review Getagrip 28 7,370 08-25-2018, 05:57 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Accurate Dart AFS Product Update Review New Flights and Stems tested Getagrip 2 894 08-22-2018, 04:04 PM
  Harrows Clic updated review on new standard stems and improved flights Getagrip 42 13,954 01-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Last Post: GreenDart180
  Unicorn X Flights review Getagrip 45 16,831 12-27-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: dsiegel
  Unicorn Solar Flare Integrated Illuminated Pro Surround dartboard light review Getagrip 18 9,073 11-22-2017, 04:16 PM