Dave Whitcombe: underrated???
(09-19-2018, 09:12 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
You got me watching YouTube videos all afternoon Smile

Looked like a very good player - I feel Chizzy must have watched him a lot to fine tune that massive shoulder turn into the throw SmileSmile
B: 23g   S: Intermediate   F: Shape   180s: 3
I find it interesting that daves performance dipped so dramatically after he moved from the fat darts.

I do think that not for Bristow whom he met 6 times in. 13 wc appearances he may be a multi time world Champion.

Anyone know how to contact the guy?
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

He has become a fair bit more active on Twitter so you could try there.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(09-20-2018, 01:27 AM)bkbum Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterI played Dave Whitcombe and Bobby George in the first round of the British open pairs when I was 17 (1978), I had double top left to knock Bobby George out....he wanted 156 and he got it before I had a shot at the double!!
(03-22-2019, 01:14 PM)k9kbs1 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
that was typical lol! Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Great story m8
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dave Lee Getagrip 4 3,690 05-20-2013, 04:45 PM