Harrows boxer: bomb version, enlighten me
Hi guys

I have found myself in a position whereby I'm just not Getting on with straight barrels.

Ive been thinking of the harrows boxer (bomb version) 

Anyone have any experience with these? 

Basically I'm after something like those original target Dellers
Darts: 21g Durro ringed 
Stems: unicorn gripper medium
Flights: std
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

I dont know how the boxers look exactly... But i can recommend the DPC Optimum for a dart with a more "bombish" style... A bit shorter then the Dellers, but really nice balance and an affordable price
[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
if you like the oldi style of dellers red dragon made this https://www.reddragondarts.com/icon-26-gram.html 3mm longer but they are only in 26 g in this style i have tryed the bull's radar they are very good darts and come in 22 24 26g
best leg: 16 darts
best checkout: 115
180 count: 2
The only thing I can say about Harrows boxers is they have been discontinued for a while now - so if you see a set and want them then grab them as they ain't being made no more
Bought them a long time ago in the early nineties, when they where still called "Dennis Priestley"... love them to this day, as they are front weighted and the thin barrel at the end gives you more possibilities to push the thing compared to other bomb-style darts/ Lowe's

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Snakebite version are these? zanellan 4 173 11-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Last Post: 25g-grizzly
  Bomb Shape Johnny Tapia 6 228 09-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Johnny Tapia
  Anyone able to identify this bomb style dart? MB_AV 4 329 06-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: bk123456
  25g Bomb shaped darts with grip at the rear Csaba Csibu Balla 4 808 11-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Csaba Csibu Balla
  Datadart Martin Adams 22g current version: Actual dimensions:? NiteEyez 12 2,731 04-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Joey9x6