PDC TV
Yet again the quality of the live stream from PDC TV is absolute garbage.

After complaining for the umpteenth time this year I received the following but nothing ever changes.

Hi,

I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our product.

I confirm that there is a connectivity issue at the venue and someone is working on fixing the issue.

Thank you for your patience whilst we solve the problem.

Kind regards,

--
Ilaria Garrone
pdctvsupport@streamamg.com
Yep, I put off doing the dishes so I could watch while I did them! It's been frustrating viewing, if you can call it viewing!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
A couple of weeks ago I decided to give the subscription another try as there were 3 Euro Tour events and also a couple of Pro Tour double headers this month. The Pro Tour stream seems fine what I watched of it, but the Euro Tour events always seem to have problems.

After the first couple of games yesterday and missing most of the play due to the screen buffering, freezing , or just cutting out, I sent them an email cancelling it again and they said exactly the same thing to me.

I'm sure I read somewhere on here that the PDC are going to be changing over the providers or something - once this happens I may give it another go, but until then I'll find streams somewhere for the Euro and PC events.

I wish Laola1 though wouldn't geoblock the UK, as that is the main reason I tried the subscription again Sad
Just turned it on as I'm paid up until the end of the month and it is awful again - slow motion, pixelating, buffering, and no sound. Hope they sort it out before the next game when Steve B is on
(09-15-2018, 06:52 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Just turned it on as I'm paid up until the end of the month and it is awful again - slow motion, pixelating, buffering, and no sound.  Hope they sort it out before the next game when Steve B is on

It's so frustrating and I honestly don't think they give a crap.
Surely in this day and age its not difficult to provide a decent live stream.
The problems with the Euro Tour streams are the venues and their internet access.

But it is a true shame, that the streams are so often of such a worse quality and so many problems exist.

The Pro Tour shows, that the PDC can offer good streams.
[Image: 5hSbJOJ.png]
Even the sportstream365 stream is unwatchable - oh well, Big Bang Theory it is then for the rest of the night.

Catch you all tomorrow Smile
It's now playing the last match again! Awgul, at least the B D O use YouTube!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
For me, it's good that my favourite betting company streams live matches of ET and other bigger tournaments. It doesn't stream the PCH and so, but it helps at least if I want to watch some good darts.
2018 171s: 17
2018 180s: 4
2018 HF: 152
2018 best leg: 15 Darts

It's Ally Pally about the Darts, guys!  Moddarts Moddarts Moddarts
I'm watching it now and it is tiling and losing sound from time to time. Very disappointed in their level of service of late as it's been very inconsistent, not only from tournament to tournament, but from leg to leg.