How to change your throw..
I really push the darts, i hold the dart in front of my face and really push the dart to the board instead of throwing/ pulling. I am throwing this like 2 years.. and my darts are falling lower and lower, it gets harder and harder to reach the T20..
I went to darts shop and they told me i had a really poor throw..

I am trying to change my throw for like 3 months now.. But i keep pushing. I can't hold my upper arm in position and only let my
lower arm do the work and hit the board with some steady darts.. All the darts are very soft and poor now.. I know my release
time will change a lot aswell.. i will take this. I am pretty done with forcing and push the dart and everything falls below..

Is there any method for this to change your throw this big? Its not just adding a finger to the dart or something.. This is gonna change much
I would suggest start throwing in a rhythm like movement/style with no set bringing the dart up.  Just throw like Ricky Evans (not as fast of course) and this may aid you in getting the "push" out of your throw or the feeling of such.  After some time you may find setting the dart at the top/drawing back/forward and release may/will be better.  For now just give the one movement gig a go and see if your feel for not pushing goes away.

All the best with it. mint
(09-15-2018, 01:34 PM)Great White North Wrote: I would suggest start throwing in a rhythm like movement/style with no set bringing the dart up.  Just throw like Ricky Evans (not as fast of course) and this may aid you in getting the "push" out of your throw or the feeling of such.  After some time you may find setting the dart at the top/drawing back/forward and release may/will be better.  For now just give the one movement gig a go and see if your feel for not pushing goes away.

All the best with it. mint

can you maybe explain it a bit more extensive? My english is not to good.. But really appreciate this reaction already mate!
pm send !
Keep forearm still and push from the elbow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tried to change my throw - messed everything up LionCityDarter 1 651 05-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Last Post: guest2