One80 Reflex Points Issue
I got a set of the Reflex Points that go on the regular darts, but 2 out of the 6 have points coming out of the adapter.  I emailed One80 through the link on their website but have not heard back.  Has anyone seen this before?  Does anyone have an email address that I can email them directly?  Any help/insight would be appreciated.  

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Levonster  Out! 
This happened with the pack of two sets I bought - once I put them in the darts though they seemed to clamp down ok and haven't come out yet
yes i had one of mine like that. for the price they should all be perfect.
(09-14-2018, 09:32 PM)Vern61 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
This  ^^^^^^^^^^
Match Darts= Cosmo John Part Death Sabres   ® 20.4g 

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

(09-14-2018, 08:50 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterYup
Levonster  Out! 
(09-15-2018, 12:54 AM)Levonster Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I agree with the other comments that they should be perfect and I was ready to email One80 about it as well but thought I'd try installing a set anyway.  I must admit I wasn't too convinced they would be ok and that the emails would be sent to be honest, but after a few throws with no points coming out I forgot all about it until this thread appeared.

Can you let us know how you get on with them as I'd be interested to hear your experience as well.
(09-15-2018, 06:56 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I went ahead and fitted them, couldn't resist putting a coat of "thin" crazy glue first (ethyl cyanoacrylate), but they are working with no issues.  My only issue is I am not sure if I am fitting them correctly, using a Designa repointing tool and they seem to get a little squashed.  They are working good and the darts are flying well.  Got to let go of the perfection, at least for this time.  Big Grin
Levonster  Out! 
if you want to contact one80 don't email them you will never get a reply, message them on facebook they will respond str8 away
rod dog Angel
(09-16-2018, 02:50 AM)Rod Dogg Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks Rod, appreciate that piece of wisdom.
Levonster  Out! 
I think the outer part is just a kind of sleeve for the normal reflex points and is made out of a soft metal like aluminium. When you press it into the barrel, the material is compressed and sits tight with the reflex point, so that they can't fall out anymore.

So not sure if it is really a mistake, that they are loose sometimes or just something that can happen and has no effect on them once they are pressed in the barrel.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indestructable? (one80 Reflex Points) 055 4 309 03-24-2018, 07:37 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  One80 Reflex Points second generation vanJupp 29 3,108 02-18-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Getagrip