Buying new gear is addictive
it was bad enough when I use to play golf. Always wanting to buy something be it clubs, clothing balls etc.  This darts lark has got a grip on me now. At least it isn't as expensive as golf.
Sure is, thankfully yesterday I was on dc, Bobby loads of nice new colour scheme stems & flights for about 12 different possible setups, nice that it only cost £13!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Early last year we were beginning to play darts more often, so I decided to buy my own set. Walked into the store thinking $20. I didn't know what they cost. I seen the Daytona Fires there, and I still seen them there the other day when I dropped in. $219 here. Or was it $229? Ended up buying the Vapor8s which were $54. The guy talked me into not buying just some bottom of the line cheap crap.
Guy I know told me about DC, and so it began. Just over $400 spent on there since October when our league started (my first year playing). That seems unreal. I've made two small orders in the last month and I still want more! I want new darts. I find I'm fighting my MvGs lately though I've only had them 6 weeks. Started out gloriously.
Hahaha, yeah, sorry mate but sounds like the bug is biting & help may be getting beyond reach ! Just gonna have to roll with it & ride out the storm ! As long as you enjoy the ride, thats all that matters Big Grin

I re-discovered darts just over 5 years ago & had 2 sets. I've now got approaching 70 sets, . . . . and thats chicken-sh*t compared to a lot of people on here !!!

I'm now feeling the burning desire to keep buying new gear is in rapid decline now, . . . thankfully !

Still love the game, and playing league etc more than ever, but i've really got enough darts, flights, stems & everything else to last me the rest of my life ( 4 x 35 litre plastic crates full ! ) . . . . but i'll prob still buy a few new nic-naks now & again  Wink

Enjoy your new found interest bud Big Grin

[Image: im_not_crazy_my_mother_had_me_tested_bum...a64fe6.jpg]
Match Darts : MvG 23g Masterdarts  /  Dartboard : Bulls Advantage 3
I like to think that this life style is cheaper and healthier in the long run compared to where I used to be as a youth. I've no idea what I'll do with the 100 sets of darts that I now have in a "box". But, gotta love the sport and yes golf is another expensive hobby too.
It's all good though, right?
(09-14-2018, 06:25 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I like to think that this life style is cheaper and healthier in the long run compared to where I used to be as a youth. I've no idea what I'll do with the 100 sets of darts that I now have in a "box". But, gotta love the sport and yes golf is another expensive hobby too.
It's all good though, right?
Just bundle 6 random sets into a box and send them over!

I finally sliced and diced my collection down to a mere 37 sets. Blush
 Perhaps I would/will sell maybe 3-4 of those ,but the rest come hell or high water are staying . knight toyou
Match Darts= Cosmo John Part Death Sabres   ® 20.4g 

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

And the lads on my team think I'm nuts. I have 5 sets in my case, various flights. Some of which I trim to suit.
I must be buying too many, the posty give me an invite to the Christmas do.
(09-14-2018, 09:42 PM)Vern61 Wrote: I must be buying too many, the posty give me an invite to the Christmas do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Datadart gear... Great White North 21 2,848 09-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Last Post: mc1958
Lightbulb What Gear Pro's Use Fred-180 12 2,613 01-26-2017, 08:01 AM
Last Post: dartsking5566
  Christmas Darts Gear... Great White North 41 4,363 01-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Jamesr4300