Hi from Suffolk
Hi. I signed up a while ago but haven't been on for ages as I stopped playing steel tip. However, I am now looking at starting to play again but in soft tip. So Hi again everyone and any tips on reasonable boards at a low price for starting on would be good cheers. Ben

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk
Hi Ben and welcome back to the game - not sure when they will be on offer again, but Argos do the occasional good deal on Blade 5 boards (just checked and they aren't on offer at the moment)
Welcome back
Welcome! How long were you away? There seems to be a lot of people returning to the game lately (me included!).
Welcome back! Assuming you are looking for a soft tip board, Target is releasing their new one soon (not sure about the price), might want to wait for some reviews before you buy it though. Else the Gran Boards seem to be the most popular ones out there.
(09-14-2018, 02:31 PM)Godfather4074 Wrote: Welcome! How long were you away? There seems to be a lot of people returning to the game lately (me included!).
Hi, I haven't played for between 2 and 3 years I reckon. Decides to have a slight change though by playing soft tip this time around.

Welcome to the forum Ben.
(09-14-2018, 02:31 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome back! Assuming you are looking for a soft tip board, Target is releasing their new one soon (not sure about the price), might want to wait for some reviews before you buy it though. Else the Gran Boards seem to be the most popular ones out there.
Hi cheers for the advice do you have a link to the board that seems to be popular. Cheers

Welcome back,Ben
DARTS-Phase 5 purist/ Power 9fives 26g
SHAFTS-Target Power shaft (intermediate) 
FLIGHTS-Newcastle Utd (standard)
BOARD-Target Power Board
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet
HA'WAY THE TOON  Smile
[Image: ZL8JXbT.png]
Welcome to Darts Nutz.
[Image: ARJSu2G.jpg]
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi from sunny Suffolk Paul 180 17 2,297 07-29-2014, 11:31 AM