Which flights are you using and why?
I got some standard L-Style flights in my England members draw prize so been trialling them the last couple of days - got to say I'm liking the way they are flying so far. Not sure if I'll change to them full time, but going to give them a little more time to see how they go.
Cosmo spinners they just snap on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Varies on what dart I am favouring. But currently use harrows retina flights on my oracle's
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Nothing lol

(02-09-2019, 07:14 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I use Cosmo "spinners" too. To be precise though, it's not spinner flights :-) It's just flights on the spinner shafts.
I had some nice new blue Amazons come in my last order, I put some baby blue ones on but one of the gear related things that frustrates me most about darts is putting on a new set of flights and having them chipped up in no time. So I took those off and put on a set of the extra thick 150 micron amazon ones I also ordered. Hopefully they last a bit longer
Standard long condors in purple. Might swap to the sparkly ones if I come across some.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I use the L-style Fantail Z, in white.

Been messing around with too much stuff the last few months. I’m sure thats been hurting my progress, so gonna stick with theese no matter what for a while Wink

Using standard no.2 flights with my mvg’s. I used to use harrows or no.6 target with my bristow style darts but the mvg’s seem to fly better with the bigger size flights
Gosh I'm rather behind the times here. My darts have had Harrows Combat flights on them since about 2007!!!
Not really been used much since then.
Did order some Harrows Sonic kites off darts corner earlier.