Which flights are you using and why?
Just got a few sets of dimplex trim flights I’m going to try.
I switched to Harrows Velos Flights on my Daytona JP's from L-style Small Standard (L3c) and Punched Daytona Flights because the Velos fly straighter and faster without using more effort and they also give me a tighter grouping on a more consistent basis.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Currently using Harrows Marathon pear flights. Helps give some speed for my dart and lands them flat.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I am using standard flights, Ruthless Aztec spider. I changed a lot over the years, but it seems I always come back to these. Pear or slim flights don't work for me, as I want the dart to land at an upward angle
i use standard flights.. both no2 and no6 work for me. on a longer dart which i currently use(50mm) the no2 seems to work much better and on shorter dart 46mm the no6 works best.

for no6 i prefer harrows supergrip and target iltra vision, they are both very rigid and durable.
for no2 i use pretty much anything, i punch them so they hold their shape better. Amazon flights are good for the price. still on testing process trying many different brands.
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Shot! 9ti2 24g & Harrows Elite 24g
I now use the target number 6 flights..... as I rear gripper I could not use the standard flights as they would catch my hand on release thus effect their flight with the way I throw so I was using kite
But as the number 6 slightly smaller and with all the different lengths of stem now I have tried and now use the number 6 size
Have not looked back my game has improved as they are more forgiving than kite shape with more stability etc and improved my game no end
As a joke I tried some V-Wings - but reversed... so a sort of a Snowdrop shape?

It takes a bit of finesse to hold and release for me, as I grip way at the back so my finger/knuckle interlaces with the flights.

Now, believe it or not, I am no expert on aerodynamics, so I am not sure what the advantages are of a forward swept leading edge are for such a low velocity object are. The four "wing tips" seem to cut through the air better than the way the four leading edges rake out from the turbulent bit near the barrel.

Not done anywhere near enough throws to report that Snowdrops are the future (But they are!)... but I think I can generate the same levels of stability you would get with a fat standard but using a slimmer flight just with forward swept leading edges.
Ryk is currently using:-
 鈴木 未来  Jadeite 24g
::  L-Shaft Locked Slim 300 Emerald :: Metal Champagne Ring Aqua :: - L-Flight Dimple Solid Emerald  :: Winmau Blade 6 ::
(09-14-2018, 05:21 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I've noticed the same thing, I changed to L Style a couple of months ago and got some black flights and white ones.  I don't like using the white ones at all, very distracting as you say.  I'm using standard at the minute but will be changing to small standard when I've worn these out (I didn't understand what the 'shape' shape was when I ordered)
Monster Helios 3 22g
One80 Vice stems
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
(12-17-2018, 04:58 PM)Chappers Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
The L1c are standard and the L3c are small standard.
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Harrows Velos for me. I like them so much I've ditched my L-style set ups for them.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Hexoset
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Shot! Ronin Makoto
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics