Designa Ultralite 12g darts review
I’ve been using a set of these intermittently for about a year now.   The one thing I found to be different about how these work (compared to my usual darts, which weigh 2x as much) is that when I do a bad release and a dart goes off the reservation, the distance from where the badly released 12g Ultralite lands to the intended impact point is a lot more than it is with my regular darts.   Most of my bad releases with my regular darts can still be fairly close (and frequently still in the target number), but my badly released Ultralites frequently land so far off that it’s hard to believe.   If I could eliminate the way-off-the-mark bad releases, these would be my darts of preference.
(09-11-2018, 03:01 PM)Adams Wrote: I’ve been using a set of these intermittently for about a year now.   The one thing I found to be different about how these work (compared to my usual darts, which weigh 2x as much) is that when I do a bad release and a dart goes off the reservation, the distance from where the badly released 12g Ultralite lands to the intended impact point is a lot more than it is with my regular darts.   Most of my bad releases with my regular darts can still be fairly close (and frequently still in the target number), but my badly released Ultralites frequently land so far off that it’s hard to believe.   If I could eliminate the way-off-the-mark bad releases, these would be my darts of preference.

I guess thats why they could work well as a trainer dart Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(09-11-2018, 03:19 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I guess thats why they could work well as a trainer dart Smile
Sadly, the Ultralites help me a lot with my badly beat-up shoulder.   The shorter, smaller stroke helps and so does the decreased “oomph” I have to put into throws because of the considerably lighter dart weight.   It all adds up to less shoulder action and stress, which is a big plus for me.   If I could keep those flyers on the reservation, I’d be with the Ultralites permanently.

I need some kind of magic bullet or pill that’d keep those damn flyers on the res.   Maybe some kind of magic pilsner or lager that’d accomplish that objective...
I think I need some magic like that too Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

These were a great example of:

Great at home, nightmare at pub!
Darts: 21g Unicorn Taylor. Phase 1 cop
Stems: unicorn short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: http://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

(09-11-2018, 06:32 PM)NiteEyez Wrote: These were a great example of:

Great at home, nightmare at pub!

LOL I think you have to be a Ste Bunting type to like them enough to use them in matches Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Designa Dark Thunder 24g darts review Getagrip 41 9,736 8 hours ago
Last Post: Getagrip
  Designa Bronze darts 24g (+Mission Alicross stems) review Cateye 2 853 08-22-2019, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Ryk
  Designa Razor Grip V2 Seven Lock 24g Darts Review Getagrip 12 1,444 04-09-2019, 03:35 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
  Designa Razor Grip V2 Dual Micro Grip 24g Darts Review Getagrip 22 1,843 01-21-2019, 03:12 PM
  STRONG Ninja 23 g darts review (aka Designa Stiletto) Flipp Hebb 10 1,596 01-05-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Andy Cheung
  Designa Extreme 723 / 717 25g darts review Cateye 6 1,938 12-14-2018, 01:55 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Designa Copper Tungsten Stiletto 22g darts review Ryk 5 1,481 06-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Ryk
  Designa Razor Grip ST-S2 17.5G Barrel, 85% Tungsten (20G Dart) Review. Ehudakineyah 2 1,998 07-21-2017, 03:47 PM