Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review
Today I am gonna review the new Cuesoul Tero Fllight & Stem system.

[Image: M1u7zMr.jpg]

I also did a video review of them. It is my first video, so it is not that good. I talk a bit quiet, so turn up the volume if possible and well see me beeing stupid for 5 minutes.

Also a mistakes at around 2 minutes, I meant the stems should be nearly indestructible and not the flights. One take video and mistakes, no good mix.

For everyone, who wants text and no vid.
Here we go.

The Cuesoul Tero system was released last week and I ordered one complete set of it. Arrived within a week from China, that was nice.

There are already plenty of flight & stem system on the market. The two biggest ones come from Asia. Cosmo and L-Style. Other notable option are Winmau Stealth and Harrows Clic.
Those system are often designed to allow the flight to turn. So an incoming dart will not deflect and just turn the flight away.

The Cuesoul system allows the flight to turn and also the flight to move down on the stem. So in theory an incoming dart pushes the flight down and spins it and so less force in the incoming dart is lost and it minimizes deflections and bounce outs in the end.

First the system works as it should. I had some trouble in the video, but that was mostly my fault.
All is good, I can't really say how well it works in reality. It is impossible to see what happens at the board, when you are standing 2.37m behind it. I don't know if the flight beeing pushed down on the stem, has an effect in reality.

But the system does what it was designed to do. It works without rattling, sits tight and feels like quality.

But the price makes it a problem. Around £8 for a pack of 4 stems and £6 for 3 flights. So this makes around £14 for one complete set of it. And there is only one stem length and one flight shape at the moment.
Compare it to Cosmo, where you get plenty of different flight shapes, different stem sizes and material. And the cheapest combination of a stem and a flight is around £10. So the Cuesoul one is not a prize winner and I would say it is expensive. I know Cuesoul is only a small company, that does not produce their stuff in big numbers and I really value, that they try to be innovative. But in the end, I can only say, that at the moment, the system is really more something for Nutz like us and people, who like to tinker a lot and try different stuff.
Everyone else is better of with Cosmo or L-style due to the variety of options in those systems.

I did not measure the Cuesoul Tero stuff, but you can find the official measuremets in this thread.

In terms of weight the flights are between Cosmo Fit Flight Air's and Winmau Stealth (pure yellow ones) ones.

[Image: WkBWSFl.jpg]
[Image: tMJtMu6.jpg]
[Image: boRzgFe.jpg]

[Image: 19SAWfO.jpg]
[Image: ehaDcCG.jpg]
[Image: z21tq0i.jpg]

As mentioned the quality is fine, it feels solid. Flights are flexible, but not too much, so they stay in shape pretty well.
Stems look well made too.
In the video I mentioned that there is a little hole at the end of the part of the flight, where the stem is inserted. I guess this is to release the air, when the flight is pushed down on the stems.

[Image: w9VwvGS.jpg]
[Image: QOQD5bZ.jpg]
[Image: zZMYiGY.jpg]
[Image: mvWjtfC.jpg]
[Image: fBXTI5r.jpg]
[Image: giEp8eT.jpg]

Conclusion:

Quality is fine. Variety is not existing at the moment and price is a problem.
It's that easy. At the moment it is not much more than a curiousity. It works well and is an interesting system, with an innovative part. But as a flight system it only works when there is a variety of shapes and lengths to choose and tinker with.
If the system grows, I think it can find a place on the market.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
i got mine on the 24th aswell (one week after ordering) i found that they fly well very good grouping no deflections i will let you all know how they hold up
rod dog Angel
Good review, nice to see more info on them, might give them a try at a later date
Just ordered a set of shafts and two sets of flights.
Thank you vanJupp,

Well done! Nice images and good first video.

Interesting flights. Will have to pick up a couple sets to pass around.

cheers
Nice review Seb, you have a very posh sounding voice lol Smile

I should be getting some soon so look forward to trying them out Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Nicely done on the review Seb. mint

Definitely will give them a go when more shapes (pears) and stem lengths come out.
Thanks for the review - I can't see me switching from my normal cheapo nylons and flights, but like others above I'm curious to try this system out as it looks interesting. As I usually get stuffed for customs charges though hopefully it won't be too long before it appears in the Amazon shop .
(08-25-2018, 02:12 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review, nice to see more info on them, might give them a try at a later date

Thanks, Crusher.

I think waiting a bit until there are more choices for this system is the smart thing.

(08-25-2018, 03:47 AM)bkbum Wrote: Just ordered a set of shafts and two sets of flights.

Cheers, you should hopefully enjoy them.

(08-25-2018, 06:21 AM)BDG Wrote: Thank you vanJupp,

Well done! Nice images and good first video.

Interesting flights. Will have to pick up a couple sets to pass around.

cheers

Thanks, BDG. Smile

(08-25-2018, 12:00 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review Seb, you have a very posh sounding voice lol Smile

I should be getting some soon so look forward to trying them out Smile

Thanks, Darren. I sound posh? Tongue
Funny. Big Grin

Enjoy yours. Smile

(08-25-2018, 02:22 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nicely done on the review Seb. mint

Definitely will give them a go when more shapes (pears) and stem lengths come out.

Thanks, Brad. Smile

(08-25-2018, 03:19 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Thanks for the review - I can't see me switching from my normal cheapo nylons and flights, but like others above I'm curious to try this system out as it looks interesting. As I usually get stuffed for customs charges though hopefully it won't be too long before it appears in the Amazon shop .

Thanks, Mike.

If you just order one set of flights and stems, you should be fine.

https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

"https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty"

Value is below that and Cuesoul normally puts a lower amount on the package. 5 dollars on my order of the Tero system.

But with customs you never know.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Unfortuantely I've had stuff marked as gifts with low value before now from Asia and I've been charged for them - and they were actually gifts, not purchases lol. I'm even starting to get charged from the USA as well now Sad No doubt once Brexit is finalised I'll get charged from Europe as well lol.

I think the last time I didn't get charged was when I bought all the make up brush display stands off ebay for my darts 2 or 3 years ago whenever it was.
That is a pity, that your customs are not doing their job as they should be, according to their own rules.

Well, depends on what kind of Brexit happens. A "No deal Brexit" and all the dart buying gets nasty in europe. People buy from Dartscorner and have to pay VAT and maybe customs in their country. At least we than would get the non VAT price from DC.

But for you guys in the UK, not a nice development.

Just a sad thing how it all has developed in my eyes.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Thank you so much for your nice review
There is one important advantage you miss

It is the two strengthen line on the thread 
Make the shaft screw on dart barrel tightly and unloose when playing

By the way two more size will release in 20 days
Two more shape will release in 40 days

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com 
i have been using this system for hours with lots of different steel tip barrels 21g up to 26g and they are holding up really well, and is the best system i have come across to beat deflections.
i am impressed, here is a nice 103 out i hit with em
[Image: WADd5vz.jpg]
rod dog Angel
I was trying out this flight/stem system last night and all was going well. Then it happened - I got a bounce out and the top section stem broke off inside when the dart hit the (wood) floor.  argh To make matters worse, there is no way to get the broken stem piece out of the flight, so the flight is unusable, too.  Sad
Sorry for problem ,would you please contact us by facebook
we will send a video that show you how to get the broken shaft out of flight

Thank you
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts F Lock Pro Flight Punch Review Getagrip 7 144 12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 135 30,242 07-25-2019, 02:37 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 5,074 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 122 80,822 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bradley Mikloski
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 3,095 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
  L Style Gomu Shaft Tightener review Getagrip 14 3,019 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 5,017 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul Integrated Shaft & Flight vanJupp 13 2,004 11-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 537 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 73,855 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM