Cuesoul - Tero Flight & Shaft System - Review
That is a pity, that your customs are not doing their job as they should be, according to their own rules.

Well, depends on what kind of Brexit happens. A "No deal Brexit" and all the dart buying gets nasty in europe. People buy from Dartscorner and have to pay VAT and maybe customs in their country. At least we than would get the non VAT price from DC.

But for you guys in the UK, not a nice development.

Just a sad thing how it all has developed in my eyes.
[Image: vVSMqoP.png]
Thank you so much for your nice review
There is one important advantage you miss

It is the two strengthen line on the thread 
Make the shaft screw on dart barrel tightly and unloose when playing

By the way two more size will release in 20 days
Two more shape will release in 40 days

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com 
i have been using this system for hours with lots of different steel tip barrels 21g up to 26g and they are holding up really well, and is the best system i have come across to beat deflections.
i am impressed, here is a nice 103 out i hit with em
[Image: WADd5vz.jpg]
rod dog Angel
I was trying out this flight/stem system last night and all was going well. Then it happened - I got a bounce out and the top section stem broke off inside when the dart hit the (wood) floor.  argh To make matters worse, there is no way to get the broken stem piece out of the flight, so the flight is unusable, too.  Sad
Sorry for problem ,would you please contact us by facebook
we will send a video that show you how to get the broken shaft out of flight

Thank you
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 60c5db8ff8.jpg]
http://www.cuesoul.com 
(09-16-2018, 06:30 PM)CUESOULDARTS Wrote: Sorry for problem ,would you please contact us by facebook

Thank you

Why not just post a link to the video here?
Was a great video showing the flight system quite well. Even the trouble installing them was well received as some of us would have similar troubles I'm more that certain of that.
I think the voice over adds a bit of a personable touch which is also nice to get to know you better. "Posh"? LOL
I just started using the Harrows Clics. Wish I had seen this review, might have tried them but a nice informsinfo review. My hats off to you, well done
(09-16-2018, 06:30 PM)CUESOULDARTS Wrote: Sorry for problem ,would you please contact us by facebook

Thank you

Still waiting for that link, CueSoul.
Maybe good video instructions to our Nutz is welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 130 28,243 06-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Last Post: BeegNumba
  Cuesoul Tero Flight System Review Getagrip 38 4,489 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Last Post: CanadaTon
  Cosmo Fit Flight System review Getagrip 122 79,137 02-25-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Bradley Mikloski
  Cosmo Fit Shaft Carbon and Super Duralumin and Titanium review update Getagrip 21 2,336 01-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  L Style Gomu Shaft Tightener review Getagrip 14 2,675 11-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Kevin Bell
  Condor Zero Stress Integrated Flight and Shaft System Review Getagrip 16 4,387 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM
  Cuesoul Integrated Shaft & Flight vanJupp 13 1,731 11-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mairtin Seoige
  Different flight type review/comparison? Sultan Pepper 4 453 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Official Harrows Clic flight and shaft system review Getagrip 95 72,782 04-20-2018, 02:45 PM
  One80 Intelite Flight and Shaft System Review from old site Getagrip 13 7,589 04-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vern61