Warped l style flights
Haven’t really looked after these, haven’t always used a case and have leftnin direct sunlight (oops) any salvation possible, or time for a new set?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beyond redemption. boohoo  Order a new set (and a drop in case).
Why drop in case?
Currently use a harrows ace case
Probably beyond salvation, but if you have a Target L-style case (flights only) that hold the flights quite firmly, you could try putting them them in there and back out in the direct sunlight. Worth a shot. Good luck!
From the photo, which does not show different orientation, I'd say it's easy to fix. Simply bend them back, and tweak by using fingertips on the more warped/curled areas.

L flights are pretty good in that way, but different countries mean temp and humidity might make it a tad bit harder to do. If where you're at is colder like say below 18, and drier, dip it in warm water or use a hairdryer on low settings. Just approach it gently and you should be fine.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(08-23-2018, 10:32 PM)Ed180 Wrote: Why drop in case?

IMO Drop-in cases protect the flights better than the zip up style.
I have a drop in case for my soft tip set, might order one for my steel tip darts too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L-Style Kami Flights vanJupp 27 1,754 05-28-2020, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Ukic
  New L Style flights Chappers 12 914 04-29-2020, 06:53 PM
Last Post: LCFC180
  fit flights, stealth, l style, clic system Ben Davison 13 3,131 07-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: BobbyCuts
  L Style Flights Bounce Out 11 1,419 05-29-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Deta Hedman: L-Style Signature flights vanJupp 7 985 04-10-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: cubdog
  Jelle's L Style Flights Pug180 13 3,861 10-09-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: kungfuron