BDO announce a lift on players restrictions
Ayup Mike

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Shed
Interesting times ahead
[Image: o6e4x5.png]
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Great news!
More improvements from the BDO with a long overdue update of their website
Current Darts Being Thrown: Bristow Harrows Ringed 24g  Moddarts
This is great news all round and dare I say will improve the standard of BDO players.

Dave.p
The people who have run the BDO since the split have behaved with a total disregard for the professional players trying to earn a living. Bigger egos than IQ’s have made the BDO a second rate organisation with a second rate product. This announcement is a victory for common sense.
During the last BDO world championships one of the commentators was saying that you have to remember that almost all the BDO players hold down full time jobs. He was saying this whilst stood by a large advertising hoarding with the words British Darts Organisation World PROFESSIONAL Darts Championship Smile
Anyway well done Des Jacklin, let the players earn a living, most darts fans just want to watch darts no matter what bloody organisation is running the tournament.NOJ
Darts are custom made 19g, made for me by David at Double Dee Darts. Great bloke, highly recommended.

Family is the most important thing in my life Heart Heart

54 years old with a body prematurely turning into a corpse