B5 DC
You should be good if you rotate it, i've had my Blade 5 for about a year & half it shows some wear but i also throw everyday, weather also plays a part
(08-18-2018, 04:16 PM)Cat Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register

You have Titanium on your boards?

I'll be glad to blow torch your board to take em home!  Lol
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
@Ancient——big lol!!!
Fantasy and reality are two different animals....and my four footed feline companion is ardent in his desire to acquire one of my titanium Darts and is regularly attempting to remove said titanium from the board, although a titanium board might keep the claw marks down.....lol!!!
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
(08-18-2018, 04:51 PM)Baloos Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterSounds good to know that soft tips with carbon work on the standard B5, beeb acting to try some soft tips with my current B5, I'll look into a new B5 soon though, it's taken some battering!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Love the Blade 5DC, seems to be wearing well so far, I rotate it every 2 weeks so hopefully it will last a decent time.
Curious how the B5DC has been wearing for you. I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a new board. I've had very good luck with the B5 and so thought I'd give this a go.
I’m also interested as will be purchasing a board soon...deciding between B5, B5DC or Shot Bandit (the Bandit is used at pretty much every tourney/club/league here in NZ)
I have 2 B5's, 2 G3's, and a Bandit.  Or will have early next week.  Long story. Tongue  Also a few other boards still serviceable, but not pretty.

The Shot Bandit is a much firmer board than any of the others, so wear is excellent.  The spider has also raised less than the others.  My only complaint?  Some minor swelling between "The Bandit" logo and the doubles ring.   So the original Bandit is an excellent board IMO.  Because it's so firm, you have to keep an eye on some points and give them a scuff now and again.  But if you play them a lot in competition, should be no surprises.

But my favourite board to play is the G3.  Also the quietest. Did have an issue with the spider lifting prematurely on my first, but my supplier went to bat for me and have a replacement inbound. 

In a similar vein, we had a member recently post a good news story about Winmau support.  His problem was a prematurely hardened bull - B5 I think.   But Winmau looked after him - directly!  So hard to go wrong with a company like that.  I've just heard the B5DC is softer than a B5, and that's too far in the soft direction for me.

Good luck, choosing just one is never easy!
How can anything be softer than the B5? LOL This board I'm using has maybe 2-3 years on it. Yea I know well past it's prime. My darts sink into it now. G.Grip once said he liked the G3 also. When they first came out seems a lot of people went ga ga over it. Maybe I will as well?