Cuesoul Tero Flight & Shaft System
Only adjustable shaft I remember (I had one) was a generic one that probably went by different names. No spring, but used a collette lock and came in different anodized colours. It actually worked for finding out what shaft lengths worked for a particular set-up, since heavier alloys were very common back then.

https://www.edarts.net/shafts/adjut_shaft.jpg

The Cuesol TERO AK47 shaft is 0.8g and the propriety TERO AK4  standard flight is also 0.8g = 1.6g

Sorry, after reading it again, it looks to be a fixed length combination I think. I thought the spring thing was a variable length arrangement, but it apparently seems to be a locking mechanism. Thus, the above reference to the adjustable length shaft is redundant.
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(08-16-2018, 09:39 PM)cubdog Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
I would have to agree with you that some stuff seem a bit over the top, but in another breathe I like that these smaller companies aren't afraid to try new things....if they didn't we would probably still be playing on a log of wood with some brass bombers. Innovation is always good for a sport and I guess you have to go through some failures to find some wins. I'm not a fan of the click in systems where you are locked into their shaft if you buy their flight. But good on Cuesoul for giving it a go.
i have placed a order, i'll let you know what i think.
i like the company so jumped straight on that, we will soon see
rod dog Angel
(08-16-2018, 05:26 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Total combo weight is 1.6g, the weight of shaft is 0.8g, and weight of flight is 0.8g also,it is easily to assemble , for a integrate flight is can be simple, but if you need it to be telescopic and roratable, it really need so many parts, but they combine perfectly with each other,haha. thanks.
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  
(08-17-2018, 01:07 AM)Rod Dogg Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Thanks for your support, looking forward to receiving your review after try,:-)
CUESOUL -THE FIRST FASHION BRAND IN DARTS. [IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile  
(08-16-2018, 10:00 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Changing a flight looks a lot like changing the ink in a retractable pen, and with my fingers that spring would bounce off in any direction, lol.

Visually though, it does look good and will now doubt gain traction in the soft tip market.
(08-16-2018, 06:09 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
It is just a soft spring, almost none bounce outs,this have been tested for more than 6 month.:-)
(08-16-2018, 06:15 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Actually we will have two more length come out at the end of this month, kite and slim shape will come out on Oct, also more and more shape will come out.we are honour and willing to devote ourselves to develop new stuff on darts, will launch more and more new idea, need support and understanding from your all , new product need to be improved step by step.thanks.
(08-16-2018, 06:15 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
No not Dynastar.

It was something like pogo or togo, was an alloy stem with a spring on it.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CUESOUL New TERO AK4 Slim and Kite shape dart flights CUESOULSPORTS 0 258 10-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: CUESOULSPORTS
  Condor "Zero Stress" - Integrated dart flight system Gada 20 6,306 12-04-2017, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Great White North