CLEAN AND SHARP LIKE NEW AGAIN
After a tip from the Mrs I dissolved washing powder in hot water then stuck it in my vibrating bath ( bought as an ultrasonic cleaner LOL )
My darts came out spotlessly clean.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(08-19-2018, 09:18 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: After a tip from the Mrs I dissolved washing powder in hot water then stuck it in my vibrating bath ( bought as an ultrasonic cleaner LOL )
My darts came out spotlessly clean.

So you got it all hot and slippery, and stuck your rods in the vibrator bath then have yer?  Blush Big Grin Lol

Hint: Pour hot water over them liberally after their slippery jacuzzi, including the shaft bores. Basically, rinse it out thoroughly with hot water. Use plastic tweezers to handle when doing the bores.  Wink
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Had a look into this and whether proper ultrasonic cleaners will damage your darts. I don't think it will, the articles I've seen are talking about very pure tungsten carbide which is already very brittle. A set of 90% nickel tungsten darts should be fine
Monster Helios 3 22g
Short black L Style carbon silent stems 
Black shape L Style flights 
Gold champagne caps 
My little dart jacuzzi only lasted about a month. Wasted ALL that money LOL
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(08-13-2018, 02:09 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Great buy at that price, when I clicked on the link I saw some more expensive ones which caught my eye simply because it mentioned you can clean glasses in them (specs), has anyone tried that and does it do any harm to them?

I bought a ”Floureon” brand one for around £20 on Amazon (currently £24.99) and the amount of grime that comes off the darts is unbelievable, and the grip is fully restored. 

Mine does an amazing job on our glasses too, just remember to put them in face up. 

I also bought “Octopus Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution Concentrate” at the same time.
I have a full size ultrasonic cleaner for gun parts that someone gave me, I never thought about using it on darts, I'll get back to you and let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the tip!
Howdy all....
Electronic cleaner coming soon,

I’m using  Tupperware wiith dish detergent , hand soap, warm water and a electric tooth brush!

Just did a handfulls of sets tonight ...all like new. Glad I found this trick early on

It’s just sanitary , and maintaining your darts. And I like taking care of my things,

***Some reason , the only set that’s never been dropped,never  sandpapered the points, lost the black coating on point on just one darts, the showtime vortexes. which I’ve taken a liking too.
Cheers

[Image: M2LOHly.jpg]
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
Looks good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way too clean tungsten darts? Sharp180 12 17,995 05-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: portsetonloyal
  Best way too clean black tungsten Sharp180 3 1,179 05-08-2017, 12:50 PM
  Clean/wash darts?? Mattb0612 9 812 05-08-2017, 12:50 PM