CLEAN AND SHARP LIKE NEW AGAIN
Just a quick heads up Nutz, I recently bought a small ultrasonic cleaner for my wifes Jewellery
 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wave-Plastic-...Sw9Cpaye-G
( darts fit into it too LOL ).
My darts had started to feel smoother and lacking grip so time to give them a bath, my wife suggested using a t spoon of washing/soap powder dissolved in hot water.
All I can say is WOW, my RD Hellfires look great and the grip feels as sharp as new.
[Image: W1DCXl2.jpg]
I always clean any darts received which arent new so for less than four pounds its a proper bargain
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
They look good, i've been looking at one on Amazon think i'll grab one, i clean mine almost every week from oily fingers lol
Good tip Chris.  I remember some members saying ultrasonic cleaners worked great, but was never sure where to get one.
Very pleasantly surprised to find that my go to Darts feel like fresh out of the box again. Mainly due to detergent I think
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
(08-12-2018, 11:45 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Just a quick heads up Nutz, I recently bought a small ultrasonic cleaner for my wifes Jewellery
 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wave-Plastic-...Sw9Cpaye-G
( darts fit into it too LOL ).
My darts had started to feel smoother and lacking grip so time to give them a bath, my wife suggested using a t spoon of washing/soap powder dissolved in hot water.
All I can say is WOW, my RD Hellfires look great and the grip feels as sharp as new.

Picture removed 

I always clean any darts received which arent new so for less than four pounds its a proper bargain

Sure you did .... rofl Thinker
Match Darts=DPC Level 5’s ® 22g 

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken 

Been using an ultrasonic for my darts for several years now - I got it when I started using the Carrera C3's about 6 years ago and it's great for getting any gunge out of the pixels.
Iv'e found one of the best additives to use in a US cleaner is a teaspoon of road film/grime remover used by car wash units mixed with hot water or one containing citrus ingredients ,Auto brake or Carb cleaner is good for removing grease sweaty hand residue before the dunk in the US cleaner
Great buy at that price, when I clicked on the link I saw some more expensive ones which caught my eye simply because it mentioned you can clean glasses in them (specs), has anyone tried that and does it do any harm to them?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Had no idea these were so cheap. Need to get one for my girlfriend......LOL......(for me too)

Excellent idea you could clean your specs in one either.
I got mine purely to clean up my darts, but I have also used it on some of my daughters jewellery and it does a great job on that as well. I've not tried it on any of these but mine can also supposedly be used to clean:

glasses/sunglasses
watches
cd's/dvd's
electric toothbrush heads
electric shaver heads
razor blades
combs
printer heads and cartridges

loads of other things - even dentures!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way too clean tungsten darts? Sharp180 12 17,154 05-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Last Post: portsetonloyal
  Best way too clean black tungsten Sharp180 3 1,083 05-08-2017, 12:50 PM
  Clean/wash darts?? Mattb0612 9 672 05-08-2017, 12:50 PM