Winmau Dawson Murschell 22gm Darts
Ok so a few people have asked me about these so i'll do a small review

Out of the box, they come with Long Black Prism Shafts, Standard Size Black & Red Prism Flights, In the Winmau round dart holder
[Image: UNtmOwX.jpg]

The Barrels are 50.80mm X 6.20mm, the weights were 22.09gms, 22.08gms & 22.11gms all within range

[Image: zh5icjg.jpg]
[Image: mHIIXz6.jpg]
[Image: 6X8Zl09.jpg]

As i never use the supplied set up, i put some Intermediate Shafts on & Harrows Quantum Fights 

[Image: jjgom9V.jpg]
[Image: 3WU29qV.jpg]

These are really nice darts, Retail for £29.16 (Ex VAT) or £34.99 (Inc VAT) which worked out to at the time just over $51Can when purchased,  they have a Purist / Ando style grip which gives them plenty of grip, the grip runs most of the barrel so might be good for anyone, i was really surprised how nice these felt and looked, they might not be for everyone but i highly recommend trying these if they are in your weight range

My conclusion is these are an amazing dart at a good value, if you want some " Noir" & dont want to take a loan out give these a try, i took a chance on buying them because i liked the look of them and were in the area of what i like, i'm so glad i did, hope this help out and be kind my first dart review lol
Nicely done on your first review Crusher. mint
Well done and I like your choice with the stems and flights. Now they look much better. Oh and nice photos as well.
Thanks for taking the time to do a review Crusher, the darts look better in your pictures
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
Nice review of a good looking dart.  Reviewed darts index so updated   Wink
Nice review, thanks Crusher

A simple dart but a good looking one for all that.
[Image: o6e4x5.png]
Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
Nice review and nice pics. Nice to see there's still some value darts out there.

Their dimensions are pretty much identical to John Part Hero 22g as well.
[Image: i6coee.jpg]
Spot on review, My son got some from A180, really likes the grip, (Dawson hit his 9 darter in the Development Tour against my son with these, or the prototype of these).
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
Looks a nice dart, well done on your first review too, have a +1 Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Loved the review..... take a bow!!!