Please help
I haven’t been playing darts for long my throw uses to be very smooth but know my head thinks it’s the dart and keeps going forward when I throw and my back twists. I’m still throwing alright but no where near as consistent but some how hit a 180.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You might be over thinking it - it sort of puts your brain rattling around like a hamster on one of those wheels.

Break the chain perhaps. Pretend you’re new to Darts and go back to basics of throw? It might be if you focus on motion just for a little and take the pressure off the accuracy thingy, your subconscious will reconnect with your “body memory” and find the groove for you.

Not sure by your post what the exact issue is (except for change in body motion?-twist comment) but “hitting the pause and regroup” can’t hurt and often triggers the “reset button”.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Yep....Cats right. Get back to basics. Stand straight and relaxed.Line up shoulder to bull and just use your forearm to throw,keeping your elbow still. Don't worry about hitting anything, just concentrate on your throwing motion and release. Luck to you.
Take away the mind and you got it licked. Just throw to the mark you want. Forget about what your body is doing and relax
Bring your arm up, pull back your arm and then throw. Back to basics is the best way. Do each stage of the throw I just said not worrying about where the dart is landing. That will focus on your throwing technique. Many times iv had to go back to basics and I always find my throw again
[Image: 2hdnspj.png]
Highest Out - 160
This Years 180s - 21
Darts - Winmau Hi-Impact 2 24G
Dart Board - Blade 5 Dual Core