Repointing Darts Clearance
It’s probably going to sound daft but has anyone repointed Darts Clearance barrels from eBay? I’ve had so many repointing problems lately with barrels and points I was just worried as they’re coming heaps barrels in case because they’re quite cheap barrels repointing them might not work
(08-11-2018, 02:12 PM)Kaigen Moore Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterDarts clearance is not bad at all and the only reason they're cheap is because the price of darts is based on if its a players dart or the company. Most of the time a 30gbp dart really costs 10gbp so I don't think theyre going to have any problems.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
I've had no issues with the few I've done from Darts Clearance. Just remember not to force a point like usual and all should be fine.
I've re pointed Darts Clearance darts on several occasions with no problems at all as I prefer black points
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
23 Gram Modified ONE80 Comets with black points, Pro Grip stems, punched RD Hardcore flights with Target titanium stem rings                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

PB since re starting playing in 2014. 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
Yeah I’ve never been a fan of silver short points, so I’m getting the Anderson/Cullen points in. but thanks guys!
(08-11-2018, 06:53 PM)Kaigen Moore Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
 Using those points try to only have plain point showing barrel side of the point clamp. a tiny radius on the blunt end helps A friend tried with the groove nearest the blunt end exposed on the barrel side of the clamp & he bent 2 out of the 3 at the groove
So far, I've purchased 5 sets from Darts Clearance and repointed all of them without issue.  They are surprisingly good darts made of what seems to me very high quality tungsten.  I wouldn't think twice about reporting them.
- Red

Current Favorite:
DC Prototype---22g---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repointing Tools Fizban 11 781 03-29-2018, 09:55 PM
Last Post: PoppySquared
  Repointing tool ? Jimmyp 4 340 03-29-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Jimmyp
  RE MODELLED DARTS CLEARANCE CASE ChrisTheFish 22 1,036 03-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Seán4393
  Bulls Professional Repointing Tool phm14 7 537 12-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Repointing tool Clint Coats 13 2,710 06-15-2016, 11:42 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Combi Repointing Tool problems LorenzoParedes26scored 12 1,721 05-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish