Unicorn Jelle Klaasen World Champion Natural 20g darts review
Nice Review!
I dont think i would fare well with these barrels

that machining quality didnt look too good in the photos on that center portion Confused
Little disappointing for a $100 Barrel Set and Package

EDIT:
I really hope thats just the paint and not Gauges from machining lol
(08-09-2018, 06:06 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Great review as always, normally i would say just send them to me on a giveaway, but i doubt i`d be able to throw these over priced Plumbobs lol

Thanks Chris! Smile

(08-09-2018, 07:57 PM)Calvinize Wrote: I had a bit of a design flaw with mine currently in the process of waiting for unicorn to reply

What was wrong?

(08-09-2018, 08:47 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I like the looks of them other than the front. LOL The blasted section just isn't for me but the review.............awesome yet once again.
And BTW, talk of precision all weighing in exact!!

Cheers Tom! Smile

(08-09-2018, 08:58 PM)Divugto Wrote: Thanks, great review!!

Thanks! Smile

(08-10-2018, 01:24 AM)Ehudakineyah Wrote: Nice Review!
I dont think i would fare well with these barrels

that machining quality didnt look too good in the photos on that center portion Confused
Little disappointing for a $100 Barrel Set and Package

EDIT:
I really hope thats just the paint and not Gauges from machining lol

Thanks! I think its just the paint Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Similar to your reply to the other guy about the centre not looking great and the paint on the top and middle is all scraped and missing in most parts not really acceptable on a set costing £90
I should add I’ve literally used them once and the paint is in the grooves so would have had to of been a hell of a shot to scrape it out from usage
(08-10-2018, 03:37 PM)Calvinize Wrote: Similar to your reply to the other guy about the centre not looking great and the paint on the top and middle is all scraped and missing in most parts not really acceptable on a set costing £90

I see, may have been better to leave the paint off as its not a section that looks easy to get right, its not so bad in the other grooves but in the middle looks kind of awkward.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Correction actually the main centre bit where the “waist” is is fine it’s the groove above and the groove under the unicorn logo. Alas still awaiting a reply
Great review as always.
really like the look of these darts, tried the noir version, and they were nice but that price tag!
Waiting for my local shop to get these in to fully test them myself.
[Image: 84EIGh2.jpg]
(08-10-2018, 03:49 PM)Calvinize Wrote: Correction actually the main centre bit where the “waist” is is fine it’s the groove above and the groove under the unicorn logo. Alas still awaiting a reply

Ah, hopefully soon then Smile

(08-10-2018, 05:14 PM)The Jester Wrote: Great review as always.
really like the look of these darts, tried the noir version, and they were nice but that price tag!
Waiting for my local shop to get these in to fully test them myself.

Thanks mate! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Excellent review. A rather unique and interesting design on these. Not my usual style of dart, but I have been floating the idea of trying something shorter or just somethine completely radical and they certainly hit the second option!
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(08-14-2018, 09:24 AM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Excellent review. A rather unique and interesting design on these. Not my usual style of dart, but I have been floating the idea of trying something shorter or just somethine completely radical and they certainly hit the second option!

Thanks mate! Smile

I think its one of those darts you need to try, they do feel very nice but whether they will suit your throw is another matter Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Glen Durrant World Champion Series 2 24g darts review Getagrip 21 4,753 08-24-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Richa
  Unicorn Lumina DNA 21g darts review Getagrip 37 24,661 07-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: dervish
  Unicorn John Lowe World Champion Phase 2 Golden 21g darts review Getagrip 40 8,872 06-20-2019, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Luca82cb
  Unicorn James Wade Phase 2 20g darts review Getagrip 23 44,607 05-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Last Post: denisska180
  Monster Jelle Klaasen 22g darts review Getagrip 35 11,426 05-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  Unicorn Super True Blue 24g darts review Getagrip 20 6,077 04-14-2019, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn, RVB Phase 5, World Champion, 18G, 90% Tungsten, Soft Tip Review Ehudakineyah 6 1,538 02-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Ehudakineyah
  Unicorn Jeffrey de Zwaan 23g Darts Review Getagrip 19 3,035 02-15-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: neil_kman
  Unicorn John Lowe World Champion Ambassador 21g darts review Getagrip 28 13,038 02-06-2019, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Jelle Klaasen 21g Silver Star review The Jester 41 5,903 01-23-2019, 11:51 PM
Last Post: italNZ